JustRechargeIt.com - Money has been debited but mobile did not recharged --7200549101

nihar1773@gmail.com on Jul 22, 2011
Money has been debited but mobile didn't recharged --Nihar

I had recharge 2 times using Justrechargeit.com for my tatadocomo on 28/06/2011 still now my amount is not return to my bank account, the recharge details are given below

Mobile/DTH Number : 7200549101
Service Name : Mobile
Service Provider Name : DOCOMO (topup)
Order Number : MK00000476505
Amount : 150.00

We regret to inform you that due to some error, your recharge was not successful. This is to inform you that we have initiated the refund process for order number MK00000476505 for your transaction on http://www.justrechargeit.com/. This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply. Rest assured the amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure within the next 5-7 business working days.

=============================================================

Mobile/DTH Number : 7200549101
Service Name : Mobile
Service Provider Name : DOCOMO (topup)

Order Number : MK00000476537
Amount : 70.00

We regret to inform you that due to some error, your recharge was not successful. This is to inform you that we have initiated the refund process for order number MK00000476537 for your transaction on http://www.justrechargeit.com/. This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply. Rest assured the amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure within the next 5-7 business working days.

Please intiaite my amount refund process.

Nihar

Comments

A Aug 11, 2011 by
sailajathunuguntla

I also used this justrechargeit.com to recharge my reliance gsm number.the transaction failed but my money is deducted from my account and the money is never repaid back. i used to recharge from my credit card, so i never observed immediately tht my money is repaid to my account or not.
i realized my money is not repaid to my account only when im paying my credit card bill.i was shocked and upset to see this kind service.
N Sep 10, 2011 by
ma2k2nas

SUB:-Money has been debited but d2h Account didn't recharged --Manas

I had recharged using Justrechargeit.com for my Videocon d2h on 09/09/2011 at 06:02 PM through PNB Net Banking.At the same time my bank A/c was debited but still now my D2H Account is not recharge.As per message of Justrechargeit.com the same transaction is successful.The recharge details are given below

Mobile/DTH Number : 7404462