Kolotibablo.com — how to get payment by paypal

user01099668 on Aug 7, 2011
hi i am work for kolotibablo and i have collect my first payment by go to office in ahmedabad.but for 2nd payment i go there the office was closed or shifted.so i ahve no contact number or any address that i collect my payment.so if u give main office contact number or any address.
Complaint comments  9 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

hi sir i am prakash i am doing captch work i created zpurse account but i donot know how to draw my ammount from zpurse please help me sir.
Sir, my login name is sknadee.From Sri Lanka. I am doing captch work i created zpurse account but i do not know how to withdraw my amount from zpurse to my bank account. Please help me sir.
hi i am yasir my id # 5378381 and my account is suspended please resolve my problem and mail me on this address
yasir_khan759@hotmail.com
hi sir i am ali i am doing captch work i created zpurse account but i donot know how to draw my ammount from zpurse please help me sir.my yahoo id is gm_bajwa38@yahoo.com...00923068032810
I am staying at Baroda and work upto $8, but I don't know how to got money. Please advise or give agent no. in Gujarat, so that I can encash the same.
how to get money sir from my purse account to bank account
my e.mail account is zeeshanmalik_059@yahoo.com
how to get money sir from my purse account to my bank account.
mail me please prasadgaddala124@gmail.com
i am using from around 1year there is no problem but still its not paid amount its showing in que from last week what is the solution
hi sir i am ashok i am doing captcha work in kolotibablo my earning is 8 dollars but i don't transger to my bank account please help me mob. 8107510373

Kolotibablo.com - how to get payment by paypal