Lava Dual Sim Mobile Model Kkt 24 - Repair during warranty period - Poor response from the Company and their Authorised Service Centre

c.rajeshkumar
I bought a dual sim LAVA Mobile handset (model KKT 24 with red keypad) on February 21, 2010 from M/s. Poorvika Mobile World, T. Nagar, Chennai – 17. IMEI Nos. are 354991032401053 and 354991032701056.

Exactly after 2-and-a-half months’ of purchase, on May 5, 2010, the handset developed a problem while charging under normal conditions. We enquired with the dealer who sold the handset and accessories to us, on May 6th and got the contact details and address of Authorised Service Centre for LAVA Mobiles in Chennai, M/s. MAS Mobiles, Parsn Manor, Mount Road, Chennai – 2.

On May 7, 2010, we took the handset to the above said Authorised Service Centre, M/s. MAS Mobiles who diagnosed as “Connector problem” and took the same for repair under Job Sheet / Delivery Challan No. 320.

After so many repeated calls and long wait at their office on May 22, 2010 (Saturday), they gave back a handset claiming that they had carried out repair / replacement of parts and some changes in the panel also (black keypad instead of red keypad in the original handset). However, they gave back the battery and mobile charger originally purchased and said that the board has been replaced, problem has been rectified and that the handset will work normally.

Just after we brought home the repaired handset on May 22nd, we tried charging but the same problem persisted and the handset did not even switch on.

Again I dropped a mail through their website on May 24th, but no response from the Company's side. So, we called LAVA's Helpdesk in Gurgaon, who asked us to take to another Service Centre (TS Infosystems) near Koyambedu. I went there on May 29, 2010 and handed over the handset for repair. No response from the Service Centre till date and always put me on hold or asked to call after some time, when contacted over phone.

With deep regret and dismay, I am posting this complaint hoping that LAVA International will pay heed to its customers like me and not cheat its customers any more. Also, it should be an eye opener for the general public not to fall prey to such irresponsible service providers.

The Company should redress my grievance effectively and restore the position.

Comments

@rajeshkumar Mail your concern to lavamobilephones@gmail.com

Yes same problum with my handset KKT26 me and co service centre said u r handset is damage and out of warrenty

lava ka kkt24 no mobile hai usme charging pribalm hai kaya kiya jaye plz halp me my mobile no 9461129786

bad charging conect

lava kkt24 restore factry setting code plees send me

lava kkt24 keypad not woring. pls solve it.
N Jan 12, 2011 by
Krrishna Dhangar

lava kkt 22 restore factory setting code please send me
Mail- Krrishnabaghel@gmail.com
N Aug 28, 2011 by
ravindra varshney

lava kkt22 keypad not woring. pls solve it.
N Mar 30, 2012 by