Leocom Infotech - No. 1 Cheating Company

deepikapadukone on Jan 29, 2012
hi to all customers this is Fraud company. They wont give and single payment for your hardworking their aim is ur registration fees only after they got ur registration fees they will respect u even they not make even single call. PLEASE AWARE OF THIS COMPANY. THIS IS MY HUMBLE REQUEST. pls post this message to public View.

Comments

N Jan 29, 2012 by
deepikapadukone Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Why did u accept online when you paid for offline project. More over when you paid payment, you should have made some enquiry about the company and their payments. Now days lot of cheats are there in the field, so beware before of such people and expose them. Good that you brought out the issue public.
shanrajkumar Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

I have applied for the homebased job in Leocom Infotech, Ambattur by paying Rs.5000 for Adposting Job Rs. 2. I did daily 500 post . But when i asking payment they will rejected the entry for silly reasons but their aim is not giving payments to customers. whey i went there for asking they are fighting with as if they are going to beat me. Now i will not get my money and they insulted me like any thing. So Please suggest me this case. And help for Me. Please dont join this company
deepikapadukone Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Frauds - Leocom Infotech

pls aware of this company
D Feb 22, 2012 by
Leocominfotech Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Kindly update your EMPCODE AND CONTACT Number Mr.shanraj
D Feb 24, 2012 by
Leocominfotech Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

Kindly update your EMPCODE AND CONTACT Number Mr.shanraj . so that we can verify and try to give you solution
A Jun 10, 2012 by
adhi309

oh even i am a member:( empcode leo 241 pls call me at +917708496262 lets take some action against these cheats pls call me...
N Jun 10, 2012 by
adhi309 Leocom Infotech  - Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

A Aug 19, 2012 by
roja_today

i too join this company. they didn't even send the form and nothing. while contact they cancelled the call. give me solution to get back my money
N Aug 19, 2012 by
roja_today Leocom Infotech  - Ambattur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

not giving money - Leocom Infotech

i pay rs 5000/- for joining part job in ad posting category. the person ananthi OWNER OF THE COMPANY didn't even send me the agreement form and no response after getting money. while calling they cancelled call. now a days all phone numbers are in NOT REACHABLE.so can any one help to get back my money.

Leocom Infotech - No. 1 Cheating Company