MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY (DDE) - Not Issuing Certificates

Syed_Junaid_Ali
I passed my M.C.A from Distance applying through Hyderabad-Nampally Study Centre. My Enrollment no: A2A7522781. I have cleared my M.C.A in April-09, and the University fails to issue my Course Completion Certificate, Provisional Certificates.

I do not have any FEES-DUES also that PLEASE NOTE : I paid Extra Rs.500/- towards pending certificates, but the university slaps me with another amount of Rs.13,750/- as Due.
Also NOTE: I have all the valid proof, i.e., Receipts, DD-nos of all the three years of all the amounts paid in the form Demand-Drafts made towards payment of UNIVERSITY-FEES. I also retrieved the No-Due-Certificate from the Hyderabad-Nampally Study-Centre.
But NOW the university is giving lame excuses like the Hyderabad-Nampally Study Centre had done a fraud, even if it is ......why should I suffer between them as I have proof against University Fees Payment Becoz all the DD I made are in the name of

"To The Director, MKU,DDE, payable at Palkalai, Madurai"

When there is solid proof of complete payment receipts and DD-numbers I have, still the university wants to Squeeze money from me.

I have sent all the scanned copies of receipts and DD-numbers as proofs of my payments through Internet-Mail, FAX, lastly SPEED-POST- on the advice of one Mr.Thiyagrajan (Senior Deputy Director) who assured me instant action would be taken and he asked for 10days time to be given.... I sent all the Scanned copies of receipt, DD-numbers and NDC from Hyd-Nampally-Study-Centre, I Have sent two Speed-Post addressing one to the Director of MKU,DDE another to Senior Deputy Director on 13th November 2010. Its past 19 days still there is no response from the university in dispatching my certificates nor making me clear of ILLEGAL-EXTORTION of extra money(Rs 13,750/-)

I am working in Saudi, therefore it makes it even more difficult for me to contact them on phone...its costing my bills by the time the concerned person reaches on phone.

PLEASE THOSE CONCERNED UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES TAKE ACTION URGENTLY, YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH MY CARRIER LIKE THIS NOR YOU SHOULD SQUEEZE EXTORTION MONEY LIKE THIS.

Not Issuing Certificates

Comments

yes its true
the university is playing bogus blaming excuses on nampally study center.

NOT ISSUING CERTIFICATES - Madurai Kamaraj University DDE

I passed my M.C.A from Distance applying through Hyderabad-Nampally Study Centre. My Enrollment no: A2A7522781. I have cleared my M.C.A in April-09, and the University fails to issue my Course Completion Certificate, Provisional Certificates,
PLEASE NOTE : I do not have any FEES-DUES also I paid Extra Rs.500/- towards pending certificates, but the university slaps me with 13,750/- as Due.
Also NOTE: I have all the valid proof, i.e., Receipts, DD-nos of all the three years of all the amounts paid in the form Demand-Drafts made towards payment of UNIVERSITY-FEES. The university is giving lame excuses like the Hyderabad StudyCenter had done a fraud, even if it is ......why should I suffer between them.

When there is complete proof of my payment receipts and DD-numbers I have still the university wants to Squeeze money from me.
I have sent all the scanned copies of receipts and DD-numbers as proofs of my payments through Internet-Mail, FAX, lastly SPEED-POST- on the advice of one Mr.Thiyagrajan (Senior Deputy Director) I sent courier though. Still there is no response from the university.

I am working in Saudi, therefore it makes it even more difficult for me to contact them on phone...its costing my bills by the time I the concerned person reaches online.

PLEASE THOSE CONCERNED UNIVERSITY AUTHORITIES TAKE ACTION URGENTLY, YOU CANNOT PLAY WITH MY CAREER LIKE THIS NOR YOU SHOULD SQUEEZE MONEY LIKE THIS.
N Jun 7, 2011 by
ASHVINIKA

hey, i am facing the same situation, i already applied for my degree certificate in the begining of feb. as per instruction given by them. At that time one of the representative of M.K.U. informed me to submit the course complation certificate issued by the collage. but till now i didn't get it, even i tried to call them but because of time differance i am not able to call them everyday. just yesterday they recieved my call and informed me that you have to submitt the course complation certificate issued by the university. Before i asked them what is the procedure of getting the course complation certificate? they just hang up the call, i tried again but didn't reply by them.

so can you please let me know that how to issue course complation certificate DDE) from M.K.U. university, is there any form that i have to fiiled out?
A Feb 27, 2012 by
Syed_Junaid_Ali

I had to personally visit the university in Madurai...repaid the fees once again...although i received the Course Completion Certificate on the spot...but till now I am waiting for Marks Sheet & Provisional Certificate...

Just that the university is cheating... made me pay the fees TWICE...13, 750 ...claiming arrears
though i provided required proofs of payment.

The MDAURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY looted me...and my years of career...

MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY (DDE) - Not Issuing Certificates