Majesty Facility Services - Fraud Placement consultancy / Company

yogesh4321 on Feb 8, 2012
Dear all,
It Looks like, the job placement consultancy name :- Majesty Facility Services,
Trimurty Colony, Near Akashwani, Opp Serum India Ltd.
Gate No.5, Hadapsar,Pune-28
Mobile Number : 9762016560/61/62/63/64/65/66/67
is found Fraud consultancy firm.
The consultancy firm charges Rs 200 /- for 3 months validity and after placement they take 2 months salary from candidates.
Also, if they call for any organization for an interview then they allow candidates to submit original documents till your deposit of 2 months salary towards Majesty Facility Services.

Also, the maximum times, they are not able to give any interview call to any one.

also, the language and the behavior with the candidates is very rude and vulgar.

I have share my experience with you. so please beware with any ad, job posting, or phone call from that services.

The website of that firm :

Comments

N Feb 9, 2012 by
aaashuu

I just came to know the same feedback from my colleague.But I was late, I had already payed 300/- for this consultancy firm. Yes languages was very rude. But mainly I was deceived by their strict discipline shown to me. The man who claimed that he was from cognizant with 6years of an experience,
was awe-inspiring to me. I saw the posters of GOD to whom I believed, was hanging on their door. Their website, their content was all the fact that led me to believe them. Well they pretend to every candidate that they are very disciplined.
at this stage I won't comment or give any feedback to you as because I payed just before a week, but I will leave the comment after 3 months.please be patient before that.
N Mar 6, 2012 by
ravirajpatil14

yes you are right.its really a fraud consultancy.it just shows you as if it is the best one..but its the worst and only takes money and no job gaurantee.beware guys.
A Apr 7, 2012 by
Prashant Gore

thank you very much sir.I also had one call from that consultancy.but when i was searching for that consultancy information i found your post that is "Fraud Majesty Facility Services Consultancy".& they just called me for interview in their consultancy with venue as you mentioned in the post.So thanks a lot sir.I will also share this to others.
A May 10, 2012 by
Ravi Lakde

I just visited same consultancy, i was doing inquiry regarding terms & conditions of their consultancy to one their contact person he talk very rudely
& said if you really want to register sit here otherwise leave the room.The way they interact with me is very insulting so friends i completely agree with Yogesh's Complain.
N May 18, 2012 by
Arjun Khamkar Majesty Facility Services  - Maharashtra, India

FRAUD - MAJESTY FACILITY SERVICES,hadapsar,PUNE

Its completely fraud consultancy.The person PRAKASH which claims to be HR is completely foolish and Pyscho and Talks very rudely.and even he threatened to blacklist us if we dont register with dem once we get into conversation with him.Really a bad experience and even they demand for original.
A May 21, 2012 by
kirantherise

Yes i have same experience. The attitude of consultancy person is very rude.
They ask me to submit original document and against two months salary.
If we don`t like the company then this person says there in no choice for you,
you have to pay two months salary otherwise original document not return back. This is really cheating.I am not register to this consultancy.beware and confirm all the queries before register.
A May 27, 2012 by
Anu2012

Hi guys..
I visited Majesty few days back. I had the same experience. People over there are very rude and do not speak properly. Person who claims to be very smart is manner less and uncultured. They claim to have clienteles like amdocs and persistent, but its fake. They just provide calls for company name called aarnum, why to pay 2 months of salary for a company in which we can get job on our own.

Be aware of such fraud consultancies..
A Jul 7, 2012 by
manish_q

Really, it is the most fraud consultancy... In case if any is registered with this, then please do not handover your original documents to these fake people. The consultancy owner it self is an ARROGANT, UN-educated, manners less type person, having no sense how to talk with students. Himself is computer illiterate and still used to check the technical knowledge of the students. And he used to demoralized the students.. It is necessary to close this CONSULTANCY for that it is must to take legal police action against that maniac, lunatic, bastard, Third rated, scoundrel, pig headed, ignoble, wicked, depraved, evil minded owner and he must be handcuffed.
A Jul 17, 2012 by
pooja87

i agree with you manish..
N Aug 3, 2012 by
Ashish52

I seriously want to put a slight slap on the face of that ass Prakash...! what does he think of himself. he is abnormal and mentally retarded. I will surely file a FIR against them.. And the owner of that consultancy, dont know from where he belongs to..

stupid and idiots...