Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd - mediassistIndia.net web site doesn't work most of the time

gorajesh on Feb 2, 2011
I have been a customer for Medi Assist India from past 5 years because of my employer. I have faced lot of problems in submitting the claims to Medi Assist India, the web site https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp doesn't work most of the times. It looks like or indirectly they are avioding the customers to submit claims.

[Jul 19, 2014] Medi Assist India TPA Pvt Ltd customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

N Sep 26, 2011 by
J ghosh

I am a customer from 25 Jul, 2011 at Bangalore, 63 days has passed i have not recieved the card. The phone number 30843800 on the policy document does not work. The toll free number 18004259449 support person does not know why it's not done, nor they agree to open a complain. What a pathetic process, system. It's a pile of crap.. We needed to drag them to consumer court.
A Jun 5, 2012 by
raviamodkar

have been a customer for Medi Assist India from past 5 years because of my employer. I have faced lot of problems in submitting the claims to Medi Assist India, the web site https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp doesn't work most of the times. It looks like or indirectly they are avioding the customers to submit claims. Now it has been already 45 days passed and i could not able to submit or register claim. Is it my
fault, even after paying insurance premium i cant support from you.
A Jun 7, 2012 by
madhurimiriyala

Same problem I am also facing because of mediassist
D Jun 21, 2012 by

Hii, Login Password recieved through mail is not accepted by you.Message "Invalid Username or password" comes.Please assist
N Aug 14, 2012 by
azy19

I have been trying to open the website "https://www.mediassistindia.net/Claims/WebClaimer/Login.jsp" since last two days but the URL of the site is not working. Each time I tried to open the site an error of "Tunnel connection failed" comes up to me on the screen. I am in URGENT need as to check the status of my claim. Please help in this regard.