Mega Book Co. Delhi - Fraud _ VP parcel

ravindra.nandyala
Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also recd VP parcel on 6.11.10 for Rs.2184.without our order, which we have not accepted fortunately. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: Sai People Sol.Pvt.Ltd., Golden Edifice, Khairatabad, Hyderabad.

Comments

N Oct 13, 2011 by
Harisha B

Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also recd VP parcel on 13.10.11 for Rs.2184.without our order, which we have not accepted fortunately. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: Crudus power technologies pvt ltd., crudus energy server, mysore, karnataka
A Sep 25, 2012 by
anand2360375

Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also received VP parcel on 25/09/12 for Rs.2184.without our order, which we have not accepted fortunately. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: Elementz Elngineers Guild Pvt. Ltd., Trivandrum, Kerala
D Dec 19, 2012 by
Sambprasad

I accepted it unfortunately. Is there any way to take action against Mega Book company Delhi? This is really not accepted way of marketing . It was VP Parcel and I was really not sure before opening it and accepted it thinking that some important company document has come.

Complaint from Prismatic Softwares private limited
N Sep 17, 2013 by
Mrutyunjaya_eMath

Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also recd VP parcel on 17.09.13 for Rs.2415.without our order, which we have not accepted fortunately. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: eMath Technology, Bangalore
N Sep 26, 2013 by
bestbrushindia

Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also recd VP parcel on 23.09.13 for Rs.2415.without our order, which we have not accepted fortunately. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: BBIPL
N Mar 12, 2014 by
Vishal Shetty

Very much similar to other complaints even i received vp parcel today from Mega Book Co. Delhi, I was wondering whether to accept it or not. The post officer told me that this is by name of your company (My company is registered 5 days before).

I thaught ROC may have sent me Some company legal documents. But before proceeding furthur i called to my CA & asked them whether they have sent me any parcel or documents, or from ROC.

they denied & they told me that do not accept it as they have not sent this parcel. So i searched on google for Mega Book Co. Delhi & what i m seeing is, comp has many complaints already. Thank you guyz for posting your experience over here.

I will not accept this parcel & even i think that posting here will help some people to not accept such kind of parcels.

It's fraud.
N Dec 8, 2014 by
Bapurao R. Kane

Similar to other complaints in respect of this company: Mega Book Co.Delhi. Our office has also recd VP parcel on 6.12.2014 for Rs.2380.without our order, which we have accepted. It looks like a Fraud company making money by sending Junk books by VP parcel without being ordered. Necessary action should be taken to prevent such type of fraud parcels sent by post.
Complaint from: Hyperon research % Development Pvt.Ltd., New Mumbai