Metro Shoes - Low quality with high prices

Mahek Jain
Hi Friends,

I would just like share with Metro shoes.
I bought a pair of Metro shoes on 10 Jan,2010 worth Rs 1500.
Shoes got tore off in less than a month.
Now when I went to Metro store to get it repair, they told me to take it off in week.
Now they are saying it will take more than a month to get it repair and agin not ready to get it replaced.
Already they give only 3 months warranty and when you pay such a heavy amount you expect some quality.
The inconvenience and poor quality is really disgusting.
I came to know that same thing happened with one of my friend also and it took arnd a month to get it repair and when it got repaired in a month after repair the shoes torn.
Metro owner really sell at high prices but with poor quality.
I would suggest any1 planning 2 buy shoes dont ever go to Metro showroom as you wil pay high prices with extremely poor quality.

Comments

passport dilly - Metro Shoes

dear sir,
my passport is not complite .my police verification is completed and send for 6 week .
N Feb 1, 2012 by
ashvani29 Metro Shoes  - Rajasthan, India

poor quality - metroshoes ltd

dear sir, i purchage a shoes on 25dec11, but i pair one time in a day i saw littal broken of lather and two shoes seen diffrant style so i go to metro shop and replace my shoes they say change in a week but till date after a month no responce on your side i meet many time of my delar (metro shop) but all time they are promise to me responce in one to two days but they are no contact me in a once time so went to the consumer court please suggest me i sepnt full money for shoes mrp 2285
but no responce metro shoes
regards
ASHVANI BISHNOI
N Jun 10, 2012 by
shobhasethia52

I purchased shoes from Metro at Chinchwad (Pune) on 14-05-2012. After coming home it was observed that the top of the shoe was defective and was pressed. Since I went out of town on very next morning for 5-6 days I contacted the shop after then. The person pressed from down and assured me of not having any problem. Again same problem was there and contacted the shop person. This time he assured me of sending to company for replacement since it was manufacturing defect. After 7-8 days he returned the shoes repaired instead of replacement. Again same problem was observed. and the same person refused to replace and again he send the shoes at bombay shop. I am not happy with the services. How many times to visit shop?. Why my shoes are not replaced?
With regards,
Shobha Sethia, Pune.
N Aug 12, 2013 by
yashparikh Metro Shoes  - Gujarat, India

shoe sole - Metro Shoes

After spending 8000/- INR there is no value as the shoes sole had come out barely after using 4 to 5 times. After getting repaired in metro showroom twice again it has come out. Not worth investing money in such brand and no support from metro.

Metro Shoes - Low quality with high prices