mira-bhayander municipal corp.(MBMC) - unconditional increase in property tax

pagllu
Respected sir/madam,
As we are the civilian of MBMC (Mira-Bhayandar Municipal Corporation) I want to let you know that we are suffering from the heavy property-tax pay at this time and that also without any prior notice and NON-USABLE REASONS.
As for the past many years we were paying property tax for the Rs-2813/- for the residential area of 440sqft which is now increased by 51.33% which cost to us Rs-4257/- for the same unit of area.
As they are mentioning the extra charges on the name of sewage facility tax @ Rs-608/- & water supply beneficiary tax @ Rs-608/- but we don't think so k they really need to do this, because we are not geting such facility for which they are charging to us. As par our concern still we have to suffer from garbage dump and also water supply too for which we have to call some of the local water suppliers.
Can you just imagine that what type of charges and how much charges they are applying on us, supose think for a while that the population of mira-bhayandar is approx 5,20,388 (as par census 2011) if each of them pay Rs-300/- to 500/- the amt. will be 26cr. and if we add 51.33% of income in it then the amt. will be 39cr., yes its true that because of such a huge rise in market they have to manage the city, but without any development & facility or prior notice they are charging to us then what will be the condition of middle class family or below the bottom line peoples.
I hope that you will go through this very serious issue of us and please do oblige-able needful action in our (civilian) favor.
kindly contact me on my E-mail ID:pdinteriorsjob@gmail.com and you can contact me on my cell: +91-9773554848

yours faithful
PUNIT SHAH

Comments

vora123

Completely agree with Punit. If MBMC is charging us so high theu need to do lot of things for the people instead of just charging us so heavily. SHocked to see only one complaint against these charges.
A Nov 19, 2011 by
nashrocks

Indian govt is CHOR...no Cleanliness...in Mira Bhayendar...NO Regular and enough water Supply...BAD Roads...This are the 3 major issute which MBMC have to Focused on after charging such HEAVY Taxes...god knows where this Money go...without development...we should not Pay those Taxes...Ask them first to take care of this above 3 issues...Public should not pay them for next 5 years...!
N Feb 27, 2012 by
ravikiran1101

I agree with the above comments and to add to this, I have got the following components in my tax - House tax, Tree Tax, Education Tax, Education Tax (MBMC), Fire brigade Tax, Sewage facility Tax, Water supply Benificiary Tax. However I have many neighbours residing in the same society who have not been charged of the Water supply benificiary tax.. Its very surprising to see the same place being charges in different fashion... Can someone advise on the way forward..

RK
N Dec 3, 2013 by
eeeee

Mira Bhayandar WEBSITE (www.mbmc.gov.in/property) for property tax online payment not working.
MIRA-BHAYANDAR: Residents of Mira Road and Bhayandar need to stand in long queues to pay their property tax bills. This is because the tax department of the Mira Bhayandar Municipal Corporation (MBMC) has launched an e-payment portal but due to website is under maintaince for many days which will harass citizens to make property tax payments at the MBMC offices.
N Feb 11, 2014 by
ddd55

It is very bad condition at Mira Bhyander location, MBMC office workers is not updated what rule state & central govt passes, just we go & ask about such things & they didn't know, they also take double & more money from hawkers, they do dadagiri & take the money.Hawkers pay double of that money on return on receipt then also by doing dadagiri they take the enough money eg. 25rs return on receipt they take 50 to 100 Rs.No Mosquito Smoke atleast in 2 or 3 months, No gatter cleanup, no public bathroom cleanup, for the bathroom cleanup they take 50 Rs from each houses if we will calculate it will be enough money, Water supply is based on politician when they want they will ask for supply.what's going wrong.
Let media come & survey all those things.

mira-bhayander municipal corp.(MBMC) - unconditional increase in property tax