Mira Road Bharat Gas Distributor (Dev Mogra) - Non-delivery of gas cylinder on time

satellite
Non-delivery of gas cylinder on time
I've many complaints about the services provided by Mira Road Bharat Gas Distributor.

1. The agency has provided 5 Tel nos. to their consumers but all of them are busy always. If, luckly I make a booking for refilling a cylinder, it does not get delivered on time. If I enquire about the delivery, the help desk person does not speak gently and try to cut the phone as soon as possible.

Comments

Totally Agree their service is very very poor.

Always all their 5 lines are busy all the time i.e, 24 hrs and their sevice is very very very bad. In other words, they do not provide any service at all

Very Very poor service
pawan60

Always all their 5+2 lines are busy all the time and their sevice is very bad. In other words, they do not provide any service at all i think bharat gas is very poor on behalf this agency

As our gas cylinder has finished on 28th August 2010, we had contacted your distributor DEV MOGRA GAS SERVICE located at Mira road (East) to refill our gas. The concerned person said that our Gas cylinder will be refilled within seven days, but that didn't happen and we kept on waiting. After seven days, on 4th September, we had contacted again and the reply this time was that it will be delivered to us within two days. We are still waiting and trying hard to call our distributor for the same but either all his given 6 telephone numbers becomes busy at the same time or the phone keeps on ringing but no one answers them.

I am surprised to see that on one side your organization makes promises and says "CUSTOMER FIRST" and in reality, nothing like that happens.

I hope that our complaint will be given due consideration.
Thank you.

As our gas cylinder has finished on 8th September 2010, we had contacted your distributor DEV MOGRA GAS SERVICE located at Mira road (East) to refill our gas. The concerned person said that our Gas cylinder will be refilled within two days, but that didn't happen and we kept on waiting. After seven days, on 14th September, we had contacted again and the reply this time was that it will be delivered to us within one day. We are still waiting and trying hard to call our distributor for the same but either all his given 6 telephone numbers becomes busy at the same time or the phone keeps on ringing but no one answers them.
I hope that our complaint will be given due consideration.
Nisar Shaikh consumer no.110989

I agree with complaints against DevMogra's booking system; however was pleased to visit website of Bharat Gas, register quickly and get the cylinder delivered the very next day - it wasn't less than a miracle, as for weeks i had been trying to reach them on phone but without luck.

I suggest all concerned to visit 'Online Booking' tab on www.ebharatgas.com and save time.

Please note: this is mere booking and payment needs to be done in CASH on delivery; one can also prefer delivery time.

cheers, pankaj

This is true. They have given all false nos to their cutomers. The govt must withdraw their dealership at the earliest. The dealer is a bogus & currupt. large consumers in Mira rd are suffering due to this & govt must withdraw the dealership given to Devmogra (repeated because of the importance of my plea) .

BHARAT GAS BOOKING
Non-delivery of gas cylinder on time

The agency has provided 5 Tel nos. to their consumers but all of them are busy always. If, luckily I make a booking for refilling a cylinder, it does not get delivered on time. If I inquire about the delivery, the help desk person does not speak gently and try to cut the phone as soon as possible.
N Aug 11, 2011 by
jitu0711

why they have give tel no if they don't have to attended customers phone .its most irritating and ridiculous very very poor service
N Feb 7, 2012 by
faheem siddique

Very Very poor service

Is there any solution on this ...Please Help
A May 31, 2012 by
shirishsabale

Dear Sir/Madam
All his given 6 telephone numbers keeps on ringing but no one answers them.No knowledge of service, very pathetic service, Do not know how to treat customer .Plz cancel their license .
D Oct 19, 2012 by
Bobby pal

BHARAT GAS AGENCY is Cheating on customers and a whole racket is beibg boomed in mira road.. They r selling in BLACK all the Cyllenders near RASSAZ Theatre and SINGAPORE PLAZA. Kindly look in the matter asap
D Oct 19, 2012 by
Bobby pal

BHARAT GAS AGENCY is cheating the customers. Their BLCK business is flourishing near RASSAZ Theatre and Singapore Plaza.. They sell Cyllenders in 900 to 1500 at that spot. A Man in dress of Bharat Agency with the given cycle and loads of Cyllenders stand there and sells and V people who book keep on getting two day.. seven days.. fifteen days time and again.. SomeOne Please look in this matter asap or else V have to make some adjustments and go for a sting operation! Guys do something I Invite everyone to fight against corrouption here !
N May 29, 2013 by
shaksayed

i had booked a gas my consumer no is 161693 but i booked two or three gas from the time of booking the gas, as i was not staying in india .now i have come back for good but this agency is not ready to book my refill and even though i have given written application .this cheat agency is not ready to register my number and therefore i have to buy the refill for rs1200/- in black ..there is lot corruption going on in this agency .where can common man go with such complaint.PLEASE HELP ME.
N Apr 25, 2014 by
dhirendraSrivastava

i had booked a gas my consumer no is 56224903 i booked two gas from the time of booking the gas, as some reason i was not staying in mumbai and now i am back but this agency is not ready to book my refill and they told me that your connection is closed coz u did not booked any gas since last 6 month so i told then what wrong with you u people have our security money the how u can close my connection then they reply me sir just give us ID proof and address proof we will start it then i am given then required document then he told me it will take7-10 days to activate it. ok nops so just book 1 cylinder to me so that i can survive then he told me ok sir but the cost of cylinder will be on market price and i asked him that is that then her reply me 1200Rs i was shocked its your fault u closed our connection even without informing us and now u r charging me this much.

Today more then 12 days gone still situation remains same connection status is deactivated. no one is picking phone...

Please HELP ME...