mp9 digital pocket video recorder - switch not working

jomon

my digital pocket video camera switch is not working.i am stay in kerala (ekm). what i do to repair that please replay me.

e-mail:jomon65@yahoo.com

Comments

RIYASAP mp9 digital pocket video recorder  - Maharashtra, India

BATTERY - MP9

20 MINTS CONTINUOUS VIDEO RECORDING BATTARY LOW .WHAT A COMPLINT? PLEASE REPLY &SEND MAIL riyas331@gmail.com

Mp9 digital pocket video recorder operation manual is not clear. I am also not able to close the pen. The top portion of the pen does not fit the bottom portion of the pen. Kindly suggest some remedies or tell me if I can replace it with a new one.

C.Kannan. ( 9884423300 )
rajan25

dear Sir
I wanted the manual of instruction for my MP9 Digital Pocket Recorder as i am unaware the use of the same.
Rajan

Even I Have bought the same from a Custom Notified Shop. The purchase is through CC. Neither there is any manual for the same nor the CNShop owner has any idea on that.
Do please let me know if you come across any solution on the same.

Sir

My pen digital video recorder not saving the file while recording.

i have a problem with my mp9 digital camera charging system .when charging the green light does not blink and my pc can not recognise it when i connect it, pls show me how to opperate it better.

I have a MP9 digital video recorder but it not work. its yellow light is any time on i cant shutdown or recording. its all partitions blank how to repair my recorder? pls. help me.

thanks

vinode
lompa

Good evening.
I have a pocket digital video recorder Mp9. Has ceased to function and to pass the virus, says there is a trojan. I could provide the original files or where pordes get them? and installation CD that are not.
Thank you very much.
lompa112 gmail.com

my mp9 does not functioning at all. my pc could not detect the hardware and no lights whenever i switch it on.

sir i dont know perfect english to speak so please anderstand me i have a pocket digital video recorder mp9 pen when i connect with my laptop it does'nt show anything, its empty...i cant charge it ...when charging it dont show the light also...so please help me where and how i repair or restart it again...waiting for u r reply...

sir, my mp9 spy pen sometime record but some it doesnot record and when i connect it to my computer then it so corrupt file o bites with every recording files and some times it record corupt file only. so plz help me so that i can use my spy pen conviently

Any time i record with the mp9 digital pocket camera, the date modified is always different and i don't know how to change it so that it can be the same with the date created as i don't have the manual.

Srs.
De mi consideración y junto con saludarles, paso a contar que he adquirido un MP9 Digital Pokcet Video Recorder el cual en su kit de accesorios no contenía su manual de uso. Luego de conectarlo con su cargador al toma corriente aproximadamente por unas dos horas, paso a desconectarlo y primer intento de lograr una grabación de video presiono el botón de encendido se ilumino una luz amarilla por alrededor de unos 6 segundos y apagándose y dándole paso a una luz azul la cual se mantuvo iluminada por unos 7 segundos para pasar a su extinción de luminosidad, espere alrededor de unos 6 minutos presione el botón nuevamente tratando de detener la grabación, paso siguiente conecto el MP9 al PC y me percato que había obtenido una grabación de 7 segundos aproximadamente por lo que desconecto el MP9 del PC y intento realizar una nueva grabación obteniendo como respuesta batería descargada por lo q repetí los pasos anteriores en unas 4 ocasiones sin lograr obtener resultados mas positivos que los anteriores. Debido a lo anteriormente expuesto solicito ¡AYUDA Y SOLUCION POR FAVOR ¡ junto con un catalogo, software de respaldo y clara explicación de uso. En espera de una buena comprensión y pronta respuesta .
Les saluda atte.

Jorge Arriagada Riveros

Sir
i am already using MP$ Digital Pocket Video Recoder but my problem is that there was virus in the camera and after scaning the folder is removed but now i am recording video video not found and folder is also deleted from it .plzzzzzz help what should i do now... i lost the manual as well...

I have a MP9 digital video recorder.My problem is that recoder is not working proper. hv u any presentation r making a video related to repair r replace the battery. I lost the manual as well
shelton dsouza mp9 digital pocket video recorder  - Maharashtra, India

battery - mp9 digital pocket video recorder

where do i get the battery of my spy spen and the services center battery is not getting charged and the drivers

sir, my mp9 pen camera doesnot records more then5 minutes. what possibly might be the problem and its solution?
please reply bhaskarpulsar87@gmail.com
soosai manickam mp9 digital pocket video recorder  - Vellore, Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India

how change date and time - mp9 digital pocket video recorder

sir
i have mp9 digital pocket video recorder. how to change date and time? i need service center adderss at vellore.this is my e-mail id saha_peter@yahoo.co.in. please send me this detail
by
peter mahimai doss

HI

I HAVE BOUGHT MP9 DIGITAL POCKET VIDEO RECORDER PEN AND WAS WORKING PROPERLY, AFTER SOMETIME IT SWITCH STOP WORKING AND SPRING ACTION IS NOT WORKING SO I AM NOT ABLE TO DO RECORDING. PLS CONFIRM WHERE TO REPAIR OR REPLACE THE SAME. OR HOW TO OPEN THE TOP PART SO I CAN REPAIR IT AT MY END AS I THINK THE SPRING ACTION IS MISSING.

PLS CONFIRM