Mphasis An HP Company - PF WITHDRAWAL

harishankar chhikori karan on Apr 20, 2011
PF Withdrawal
PF Account number: KN/25075/38064

I was working in MPHASIS AN HP COMANY and after leaving MphasisI applied for PF withdrawal. Mphasis has filed my application for PF withdrawal on 14th May 2011 ( as per the acknowledgment receipt I have received) . As I came to know that PF office takes 60-90 days at the max to deposit this amount to the the account after processing the application. But, today its more then 90 days and I have not received my PF amount to my bank account.

Harishankar karan

Comments

N Apr 20, 2011 by
harishankar chhikori karan Mphasis An HP Company  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

pf withdrwal - Mphasis an HP company

PF Account number: KN/25075/38064

I was working in MPHASIS AN HP COMANY and after leaving MphasisI applied for PF withdrawal. Mphasis has filed my application for PF withdrawal on 14th Jan 2011 ( as per the acknowledgment receipt I have received) . As I came to know that PF office takes 60-90 days at the max to deposit this amount to the the account after processing the application. But, today its more then 90 days and I have not received my PF amount to my bank account.

A Jan 29, 2012 by
anubhaw_singh2003 Mphasis An HP Company  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

PF Account number: KN/25075/4590

I was working in MPHASIS AN HP COMANY and after leaving MphasisI applied for PF withdrawal. Mphasis has filed my application for PF withdrawal on 1 aug. 2011 ( as per the acknowledgment receipt I have received) . As I came to know that PF office takes 60-90 days at the max to deposit this amount to the the account after processing the application. But, today its more then 180 days and I have not received my PF amount to my bank account.

A Feb 16, 2012 by

PF Withdrawal
Name - Bhaiyalal Sahu
Emp id 2151335
address - Raipur c.g.

I was working in MPHASIS AN HP COMANY and after leaving MphasisI applied for PF withdrawal. Mphasis has filed my application for PF withdrawal on i regine is 15/07/ 2011 ( as per the acknowledgment receipt I have received) . As I came to know that PF office takes 60-90 days at the max to deposit this amount to the the account after processing the application. But, today its more then 90 days and I have not received my PF amount to my bank account.

Bhaiyalal Sahu

emp id : 14071
process : balboa
place : pune : kalyani nagar
duration: 2005 - 2008
already completed PF procedure and sent it to the banglore PF office last year. But unable to get details from you. Will you please confirm when I am able to get my PF amt as it is urgency for me
jayshri kulkarni