MPOnline Limited - Complaint towards '' Multiple payments of counselling fee''

avinashkumarnamdeo
I made a payment of 10,080 towards the counselling fee to MP Online Ltd. I was charged 2 times the payment.When I consulted with the officials of MPOnline Ltd.. I was told that the amount will be reverted in a month. It's more than three months and the money is not reverted yet I am still waiting and yet not received anything.

Name: Abhijeet Kumar Namdeo.
My Registration No. is URXO16C74023
Roll No. is 17116

The Transaction details are

Transaction ID Bank Name and Branch Transaction type Date Amount (Rs)

T1009035709620 KIOSK Net Banking 3/09/ 2010 10080

128342728548IK05340512 SBI, Basant Vihar Colony,Indore Net Banking 2/09/ 2010 10080

MPOnline Reference Number for the latter one is 128342728548 and its SBI Reference Number is IK05340512
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D May 30, 2012 by
dewanggoyal16

I went in an MPOnline shop in Vikram Tower, Indore. I asked the person sitting there for a printout in a word file which i had in Gmail. The man told me that he will not let me open Gmail because it not a cyber cafe. I requested him that it was urgent but he was talking to me so rudely that when i asked, "Are there any nearby shops where i can get a colored printout?", he replied, "We haven't opened any reception for you to tell you everything."
I would ask the MPOnline faculty to take action against the owner of that shop.
Dewang Goyal

MPOnline Limited - Complaint towards '' Multiple payments of counselling fee''

Complaint category Category: Education