Mumbai University - DEGREE CERTIFICATE

ANSARI SHAZIA MOHAMMED YAQOOB
i have applied for my degree certificate on MAY2006 but still not received.my all friends have already received.i am a B.Sc Student from SOPHIA COLLEGE.I have already paid the required fees i.e:370Rs.for certificate.i need it urgently but i am not getting it fast now what can i do to receive it?

[Apr 02, 2014] Mumbai University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I have lost my HSC AND SSC CERTIFATES.i had appeared in mumbai Hsc(1990) andSSS(1988).Pls let me know wher do i contact regarding this .pls update what are the procedures to retrieve it.
regds,
Shreejit

sir I just wanted to know whether it is right on behalf of colleges not to take the 100 marks Project even if the students have not submitted the project just a day late. the date mentioned has been by college whereas the other college students have asked to submit the same project after a month.
Its a case with SIES College in Sion EAST where the BMS 100 marks project is not been taken by college. They have also put up the notice board saying that only those students have submitted their projects will have their VIVAS' Is it fair to harass students in such a way????

I have lost my HSC Mark sheet, and I do not have a copy of it also and cannot go back to the college as appeared privately. I have approached the Maharashtra State Board in Vashi but they need my seat number in order to provide me a duplicate copy.

Please could you help me to find a way to get my seat number, as i appeared for the HSC exams in March 1990.

dear sir,
i am a student of st. gonsalo garcia college vasai(w), studying in the t.y.b.sc.(i.t) class.i am writing this with respect to the sudden fee hike in the college.i was a free seat student so i used to pay rs. 10000.per year but now the college officials claim that a circular has been sent to them by the mumbai university that the free seats should be cancelled and all the students shall pay a fee of rs.24, 000, which i think is very high amount for students like us
sir, i would like you pay a heed to this matter as soon aspossible as the students are facing a very great trouble raising the money for the fees.

thanking you.

yours sincerely,
robin lobo
vinod

i have lost my SSC, HSC and Bcom certificates of original ones, however i have a zerox copy, but i have to apply fo original one
usha

Respected Sir,
One of my friend gave her degree certificate (B.Sc) to one of her friend, but that guy scanned that certificate and made another fake certificate on his name ( he is H.S.C. passed only), and gave back the original certificate to my friend and he uses this fake certicate for seeking jobs. Is there any problem if any interviewer comes to know about this? I want to take an action against this guy, so what can I do? Should I complaint about this at MUMBAI UNIVERSITY and what action will they take for this???
Hoping you would help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you.
usha

Respected Sir,
Hoping you would help me as soon as possible.

Thanking you.

Respected sir,
I "Pankaj S Mundada" student of Pillai's College, New Panvel have passed my passed my BSc Biotechnology in 2007-2008. Sir I have recieved my Degree Certificate but in that my name in Marathi is printed wrong. So sir please kindly guide me for procedure correction.

I have lost my HSC AND SSC CERTIFATES.i had appeared in mumbai Hsc 2005 andSSc in march 2003.Pls let me know wher do i contact regarding this .pls update what are the procedures to retrieve it.
regds,
kushal

I am Rasika Kisan Gore.I have completed my Graduation in biotechnology in march 2007 in second class.My seat number was 14824 and result date was 11 june 2007.I have filled in convocation form, bt haven't received the convocation, so I am finding problems in getting my PG convocaton from Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathawada University.I now stay at ahmednagar.please help me and send me the convocation at its earliest.My address is Plot no 9, Ambika nagar, Kedgoan, Dist Ahmednagar.411005.Maharashtra.
Hoping for quick response.
Thanks and Regards
Rasika Gore

HCL CDC Kalyan is very bad centre. Students are not getting proper training

My Name in degree certificate was Yogita Ghanshyam Borate . I was pass T.Y. B.com in APR 1999 .I fill up the form of wanting degree certificate of my residential address.But in that period we are shifted to another city .so i think my certificate was reached my address but no one is there so please issue me a duplicate degree certificate

I want to know that can a person appeared for T.Y.B.Com directly from mumbai university if he or she has not clear F.Y.Bcom and S.Y.Bcom from the university .

Please do the needful in reply my query as i have wanted to know it very urgently

regards

Faisal Fodkar

I LOST MY SSC, HSC, AND BSc (IT) MARK SHEET AND CERTEFICATE - documents

HI
I LOST MY ALL CERTEFICATE PLZ HOW I GET MY ALL DOCUMANTs

SSC. SCHOOL NAME AIRINDIA SECNDRY SCHOOL
BSC IT SHETHY CLAAGE VILEPARLE MUMABI UNIVERCITY

NAME ON CERTEFICATE, KURMI PHOOL CHAND RANI

I passed my Bcom exam in April 2000, I want my Degree certificate from Mumbai university ASAP, If I applied by tomorrow. How much time it will take to get the Degree certificate? Pls guide me.

I am a Bcom graduate in the year 1999 from Mumbai University, my degree certificate was sent to me but I lost it at the same time. Now i am working in UAE, and as per the labour law here the certificate has to be attested or I might lose the job. Kindly advise how will I get the duplicate copy.
Shruti

Hi this shruti from Mumbai i want to apply for TYBCom but im not cleared SSC due to some family problem but now i want complete my graduation but at the same time i dont want to give ssc Exam as Im 27 Yr Old. Please Help Me.
SENTHIL VELAR Mumbai University  - Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

Lost my degree certificate - Mumbai University

I have completed my TYBSC (physics) in Mar 2003. I have lost all my certificates. Can u please guide how do i get a duplicate ones issued at the earliest
kavitashetty Mumbai University  - Mumbai City, Maharashtra, India

Duplicate certificate - Mumbai University

I have lost my degree certificate from Mumbai university .Please let me know what is te procedure to obtain duplicate . I had passed my T Y Bacom exam in 1996

ORMATION AMY NAME IS SUHAIL ABDUL RASHID KHAN I AM IN MUMBAI. ACTUALLY SIR, MADAM, I LOST MY S.S.C. H.S.C. T.Y. B.COM & APTECH ADSE ADVANCED DIPLOMA SOFTWARE ENGINEER ALL CERTIFICATE. ACTUALLY 1 DAY I HAVE INTERVIEW APPOINTMENT IN MUMBAI SO I GO WITH ALL ORIGINAL & WITH XEROX COPY TO ATTEND INTERVIEW I HIRE A TAXI FROM RUNNING ROAD TO GO IN ANDHERI THAT DAY TO MUCH TRAFFIC THAT IS WHY I GET VERY LATE WHEN I REACH THERE SUDDENLY I PAY & GO THERE WHEN I INTER IN LIFE THEN I SHOCK WHERE IN MY HAND BEG WHERE IS I KEEP MY ALL CERTIFICATE. THEN I COME OUT SEE EVERY WHERE BUT I CANNOT FIND THAT TAXI. AFTER THAT SAME TIME I GIVE COMPLAINT IN POLICE STATION & I GET MY FIR COPY. STILL I AM NOT RECEIVING ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THAT NOW TELL ME WHAT TO DO. I AM GOING MY SCHOOL COLLAGE & APTECH COMPUTER INSTITUTE THEY TELL ME THAT GIVE ME COPY BECAUSE WILL FILE LAST 2 TO 3 YEARS RECORD ONLY SIR PLEASE HELP ME THAT BEFORE I AM WORKING IN K.S.A. IN RIYADH AS A PROGRAMMER. WHEN I COME IN INDIA IS HAPPEN WITH ME NOW IF I WANT TO DO ANYTHING IN INDIA I CANNOT BECAUSE HERE COMPANY WANT TO SE MY CERTIFICATE NOT EXPERIENCE. MY LOST & FIR DATE IS 02-01-2010. NOW 9 MONTH IS OVER PLEASE HELP ME FOR THAT THIS IS QUESTION ABOUT MY ALL LIFE & CAREER THANK YOU FOR YOU CO OPERATION...

SIGNATURE:- SUHAIL ABDUL RASHID KHAN