Mumbai University - RECHECKING PAPER RESULT NOT RECEIVED FOR BSC IT 2010

patilrakesh
Dear Sir /Madam,

My sister has submitting the rechacking form for his one subject failed. The result for BSC IT (THIRD YEAR) has been declared by university in the month of SEPTEMBER. Till date they have not received in single confirmation or any response from mumbai university because of that she lost her presious one year. this is redicluos and the Top most university in india and in the world has doing what type of job. The university growth & power is depend on student. without student the university never grow. YOU SHOULD TAKE A VERY STRICT ACTION AGAINST THIS FAILUER WORK OF RECHACKING PAPERS AND RESULT SHOULD BE DECLARED IN TIME (WITHIN 15 DAYS). THEY SHOULD IMPLEMENT THIS RULE AT THE EARLIEST AND GIVE PREFERENCE TO THE STUDENT AND THERE COMPLAINT.

THEY DO THERE JOB LIKE A GOVERNMENT SERVENT.

U HAVE TO TAKE VERY STRICT ACTION AND I M VERY UPSAT WITH THERE WORKS.

Dipti mohan vaity
BSC IT
9220642967
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Feb 21, 2011 by
Sijualex

This remark is true... as i hav also not received my Certificate till now... . i had failed in Project Management and gave it for revaluation aftr 4-5 months they declared results on oct 2010..passed in it.. but not received my result yet.. but.. not only me there are many other who are having the same kind of problem..

Many Complaints to Mumbai University have given me nothing. They have wasted a year for me and this attitude is not tolerable...

Mumbai University - RECHECKING PAPER RESULT NOT RECEIVED FOR BSC IT 2010