National Insurance Company - TWO WHEELER INSURANCE RENEWAL - REG

prass_raj
Dear Sir / Madam,

iam holding a motor vechile (two wheeler)insurance for the past two years in your concern.

The due date of the above policy is 26-02-2010.

i havent received any intimation stating the renewal and due date. for te past renewals.

i have voluntarly went and did the renwals.

i strongly disagree with the service branch ( PERIAMET CHENNAI).

please let me know if the customer doesnt get the intimation how do renewals would be continued??

please reply.

THE THING IS GOVERMENT MADE THE INSURANCE POLICY IS MANDATORY AND MUST, THATS THE REASON THE INSURANCE COMPANIES ARE SLEEPING FOR THE RENEWALS AND NOT VALDATING THE CUSTOMERS.

Prakash T c

Complaint comments 9 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

cashless benefit not extended - National Insurance Company

Cash less benefit was refused for my daughter against Policy No.10500/48/09/85000029853 of NATIONAL INSURANCE COMPANY and had no other option but to opt for reimbursement. Claim submitted on 21st January,2010. Claim Registration No.582522. Repeated follow-up yield no result. I am facing hardship and mental agony for inordinate delay. My letter has also not been replied.

The main reason is, it is from Govt.sector. In such a situation nobody has the interest, not to loose a customer. Pvt sector are taking advantage of this. Irrespective of the business is going down or up, everybody will get the remuneration. This should be changed. They should give importance to customer busines.

I have two wheeler bike i didnot renewed my insurance policy past four year
i want to renewed my bike insurance policy
but i dont have an idea
if am going to renewed insunce policy
then how much expences for that

Abhai tiwari

how to renew two WHEELER insurance online in national insurance company.

Best Regards
Shekhar Tyagi
9891202595
mr.shekhar.tyagi@gmail.com

accidental claim - National Insurance Company

sir i have completed all requirement for accidental claims before seven months. but there are no prpcessing on my case.. please help me sir.
Name- Nikhil
policy no.-361202/31/10/6200004533
bike registtation no.-UP17C3505

no complaint

Hello sir
your sarvere Dilip gupta is not given approval Why?
my name is manoj bhadana.my bike super splender no HR 29 P3747.
please check status and confirm me.

thanks

how to renew two WHEELER insurance through online in national insurance company.
give me website address for online payment immediatly...

Best Regards