Natwest Bank, Liverpool/Outflow courier express, liverpool - If fake to get my delivery amount back

kathika
DearSir
I had received a sms from TM-M-INFO (Mr Tony) on 11//3/2010 stating that I have won Guinness-Int’l-Mobile Draws-winning #3, and have won 250 000 GBP. Then I sent an emal to tony as to how I can take my prize money. Then he sent me a emal to slelect one of the option ie., Bank option or Delivery option. I had selected the delivery option and was told to contact NatWest bank, Liverpool. The Natwest Bank also contacted me by Emal that I have won the prize of 250 000 GBP and congratulated me for having won the prize. Then they told me to contact Outflow courier service because the DD was sent by the Bank to the courier company to be dispatched to me. I contacted the courier company by emal. The courier company gave me two options ie I had selected the Option 72 hrs. delivery and replied them back . They again sent me emal to pay the delivery charges for the parcel containing the DD(250 000 Pounds). Then they sent me a emal stating to deposit the delivery charge amount ie., Rs 13500/- with their agent Mr kivilisumi name at Bombay. Accordingly I deposited the amount in his name. This I got it clarified from the General Manager of NATWEST BANK, Liverpool also. After paying the delivery charges they again sent me a emal to pay the custom settlement charges of Rs 65 000/- with their agent Mr Peter from Grain Britain and will be contacting me in India. Mr. Peter contacted me and told to deposit Rs 65000/- in Mr Sadakats Account at New Delhi because my DD has been airlifted to India from Great Britain. Paying of Custom Charges was not discussed with me earlier. At this stage doubt arose as to why the DD should route through custom settlement. I again sent them emal that, I cannot pay Rs 65000/- unless and until I see document evidence and encashment of DD. From then on several emal was sent by me to return my delivery charges. They never replied me back.
Below are the addresses of the courier company and the Netwest Bank
Courier Company
Foreign Delivery Department
Bank Address
Foreign Remittance Department
Natwest Bank Liverpool St. John Road, 159 St. Johns road,
Waterloo I229QE (Great Britain)
Tel No. +447010030083
Dr John Briggs
Director General Manager, Natwest Bank
Mr Tony Email address guinnessdept@hotmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. Kivilisumi A/C No. 10810604429, State Bank Of India(Bombay)
Mr Sadakat Account No. 2004056120, State Bank of India (New Delhi)
Phone No. of Sadakat 9582735538

NOTE: If it is fake, Kindly help me in getting my Delivery Charges of Rs 13500/- back.
Please Reply to me by EMAIL or My mobile No. is 9449340557
Awaiting reply
Regards, ARUN KUMAR

Comments

avnish kumar gupta natwest bank  - India

I have not received my DD - natwest bank

Respected Sir/Madam,
I receiveded SMS from NAT WEST BANK, according the bank my draft for 250000 Pounds in your courier office.
Please help me so that i could able to receive this bank draft.

Avnish Kumar Gupta

197, Shaila Lodge G.T. Road Etah
U.P.(India)
kathika

I have not received the reply to my complaint

Natwest Bank, Liverpool/Outflow courier express, liverpool Complaints - If fake to get my delivery amount back
View all Natwest Bank, Liverpool/Outflow courier express, liverpool complaints
Natwest Bank, Liverpool/Outflow courier express, liverpool

Location: Barabanki, UP
Posted: 2010-09-13 by QURESH AHMAD Send email

If TRUO OR FALSE
DearSir
I had received a sms from TM-M-INFO (Mr Tony) on 11//3/2010 stating that I have won Guinness-Int’l-Mobile Draws-winning #3, and have won 250 000 GBP. Then I sent an emal to tony as to how I can take my prize money. Then he sent me a emal to slelect one of the option ie., Bank option or Delivery option. I had selected the delivery option and was told to contact NatWest bank, Liverpool. The Natwest Bank also contacted me by Emal that I have won the prize of 750 000 GBP and congratulated me for having won the prize. Then they told me to contact Outflow courier service because the DD was sent by the Bank to the courier company to be dispatched to me. I contacted the courier company by emal. The courier company gave me two options ie I had selected the Option 72 hrs. delivery and replied them back . They again sent me emal to pay the delivery charges for the parcel containing the DD(750 000 Pounds). Then they sent me a emal stating to deposit the delivery charge amount ie., Rs 13500/- with their agent Mr kivilisumi name at Bombay.