NIIT Bangalore - NIIT 99 days JAVA course

Pradeep S P
Hi, This is Pradeep. I am B E in computer science. I want to do a diploma course in JAVA technology from NIIT(Ganganagar)Bangalore. They told me course duration would be 99days and fee is Rs.34000. Also, they assured me of giving a job in good company. They are taking 100% Job placement guaranty.Can any one help me, r they fake .?..........r they place in good company .........plz help me frndz.......im from middle class family, i cant pay fee.........so plz help me...........

Comments

cool kalia NIIT  - India

Best Review

study - NIIT

Hi i am kalia now i am studying in niit but in niit nobody is not taking care of student only taking care of new adimission and students fees.because with out any reason the faculty is saying you are in break when i asked reason then they turn arround me in niit (you ask accountant, you submit your fees, you are absence etc...) but i never taking break, when i asked my books issue then he said that books are out of stock and the question is are you submit your fees but on that time i allready submit my fees for next three month.on feb of month the income tax is reduced 10.3% but on on march they are taking 12.34% when i asked reason then the account is saying in our system the incometax is 12.34%, when all over india is taking incometax 10.3%

so please kindly request to my junior
nobody will take adimission
otherwise you will also face these type of problem
desai.kavitha reddy course  - India

course eligibility - course

Respected sir/madam,

I am kavitha Reddy.Seelam completed 1st year M.A Sanskrit in 2000, due to some personal reasons i could n't re-appear 2nd year, i could n't attend classes also, pls let me know can i eligible for 2nd year regular or correspondence.

Kavitha
9901900004

Dear Student:

Please send us your NIIT Registration# and Centre name to enable us process the issues ASAP.

Aman NIIT  - India

Cource - NIIT

Dear sir ,

I am doing bsc.IT from NIIT jamshedpur. I have join niit in jan 2008 they told me that bsc.IT is 3 years graduation cource but it now november 2009 they had not completed the 3 sem will seen the crouse duration they have to complet the crouse in May and we have fill from for bsc.it in may but now nonember 2009 but still they not complet the 3 sem and now thet telling us that we can fill froms for Bsc.it in may2010. Sir please Heple us . they r playing with our life .
Pradeep S P NIIT Bangalore  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

About Course - NIIT Bangalore

Hi, This is Pradeep. I am B E in information science. I want to do a diploma course in Java technology from NIIT(Ganganagar)Bangalore. They told me course duration would be 99days and fee is Rs.34000. Also, they assured me of giving a job in good company. They are taking 100% Job placement guaranty.Can any one help me please......it s frad...r they wil place in good company........plz help me plz...

My email: riyakister@gmail.com

Hi Pradeep

I dont know abt bangalore NIIT but i have heard of the branch in kerala.. once they told us that they were conducting a test and who ever passes that aptitude test wud get placed in top IT companies... They chargd us 100 rs each.. And after the test they announced the result and evry bdy passed(even ppl who were very sure had done badly). Then when we asked about the job they promised they said with this test we were eligible only for a placement course (like u mentioned) and it ws 20000 to 40 000 ( dont remebr exact figures)... and if we attend that course we would b placed for sure... none of us did it cuz we felt it was fake... So id say please b very careful b4 u giv so much of money.. U can learn java for a very cheap price as much as 6000 rs in other institutes i am sure... and as for placement i dunno hw much NIIt can help u with that.. But still do find out more... Please dont fall for the talks of the staff there.. they talk very convincingly i know!!

Dear Pradeep,

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send us your student id and contact# to enable us process a resolution for you.
Our e-mail id is cgrsho@niit.com.

For NIIT Limited
NIIT Customer Care Customer Care NIIT Bangalore  - Bangalore, Bangalore, Karnataka, India

This has reference to your query posted on http://www.consumercomplaints.in
Please be advised that you can contact the Counselor/ HOC for any such details.
You may also call our Contact Centre at 18001026448 or 18001806448
We would advise you to update comments/ delete your query on this website (you seem to have no complaint against NIIT !!)

This has reference to your query posted on http://www.consumercomplaints.in
Please be advised that you can contact the Counselor/ HOC for any such details.
You may also call our Contact Centre at 18001026448 or 18001806448

For NIIT Limited

they r big time cheaters! don belive NIIT plzzzzzzzz
i did my CCNA, A+, N+ 8 months coz i hav paid fees they don no the value of value of money
with great diff i borrowed money n did now m feeling pain
so plz never join NIIT (any branch)

All the private institutions are only for money making through cheating you. Never go to private institutions. They should be able to justify their pricing strategies. I don't know whether RTI covers it or not. But if it covers it, then we should go for RTI and ask them on what basis you charge Rs. 34000
pn8572

Hi Pradeep,

34000 is too much for learning Java. If you have basics, the please try to get a SCJP by studying your own. All you need is Kathy Sieera book which will cost you 500 INR or less than that. Study for 6 months. You will get at least good number of interview calls with that.

All the best

Prasanth
nithiya,r NIIT  - India

respected sir,

i want to know diploma in dot net course fees

Hi Pradeep...
34000/- is huge dude...y dont u contact me directly on the issue since i have 3 + year experience in JAVA/ J2EE technologies and currently working in IBM, also taking classes for my frnds for just Rs. 10000/- on weeknds...my number is 9741418054
Do inform ur frnds as well

NIIT is really a fake institute.cant imagine hw cn they fool pepl around...i went to niit bhopal(arera colony centre) to take admission in java course...nd the centre head there fantacised me delivering the lucratives of diploma in java course..nd i cantblv she's bhavng as if she'd nvr seen d money...nd forced me to pay the amount...although i's given a concession of rs.12000/- under the so called sm dewang mehta scholarship scheme...nd thereafter due to sm medicaal problems i cd nt attend the classes...nd then i requested them 4 d transfer of the course to niit-jamshedpur...oh my god..!! nd then their gr8 tantrums started...as if the institute is having sm gr8 dictatorship sort of rules nd regulations...nd 10, 000 execuses...nd till nw the matter is pending nd evryday my father gets a call of sm nw lucrative developments regarding this case...niit...maha farzi hai bhai...stay away...!!! they dont bother 2 which class(middle/upper) 1 belongs...they only knw d money...nd rest nthng... abt d student theyr least bothered...
CDRaghu

I did ANIIT (both Java & .NET course) course in Richmond Road, Bangalore. And from NIIT i could get into HCL. Nothing helped from this ANIIT course, but it just gave a reference to get gate pass of HCL. In the entire interview i mentioned only C, C++ which i studied in my engineering, since i was not confident on the Java & .NET course teached by NIIT.
N Jan 2, 2011 by
preethideva

hi.i m preethi.now i m doing BE(CSE).
i need detail about the J2EE, , JAVA.
A Feb 16, 2011 by
Rishil

Hi Preethi,
if u want to learn java with dedication, come to hyderabad and visit ameerpet(united states of ameerpet) u vil cme to know what java is?, to learn the entire java with the advanced concepts like struts, springs, hibernate, jsf..it costs u only 3500/-rs
so u can grab the knowledge u want.here the faculty members are really great and superb...
N Mar 19, 2011 by
john britto samy

hi this is john i like to join in software testing in niit. is they provide 100 placement?
N Apr 21, 2011 by
rishal

TO
THE PERSON WHOEVER IT CONCERN

iam one of the student in niit kerala studying in palakkad centre here iam writing this to you to infrom that here in this palakkad center there is not even a single factulity. all here are of trainees they dont know how to take even a single lesson to any students of any corse. we all students here are so helpless specialy one pf the staff named swapna dnt even know anything about gniit but she is the one who rules over here...totally what the hell going over here you have to know..

NIIT Bangalore - NIIT 99 days JAVA course