NIIT - Fraud

Syed Ibrahim on Sep 22, 2011
I have joined NIIT 2 months back for diplomo in JAVA.intially they said the 31,000 for full payment and 34,000 for installment.I have chosen installment but they charged me 37,000 and that too forced me to pay within 30 days.They didnt issue books untill i pay the last installment.For every payments they included some service tax also dono watz the use of it.They allow only those who secured 70% and above in 3 module exams.Incase of failure they charged 500 rupees for every exam.These terms and conditions they didnt tell me while counsiling.They were treating the students like slaves in the class.They were not allowing to work after the class hours in the Labs.Really they were not placing legally.if got selected also u have to pay 8,000 for 10 months.that too for the salary package 12,000 per month.as they promised they didnt complete the entire syllabus.durations is only 40 days instead of 99 days.Pls dont get cheated by yourself by joining NIIT Nungambakkm.

Comments

N Mar 3, 2011 by
Bichey NIIT  - India

If you are a LIAR, then the below job suits you.

Customer Support of NIIT is pathetic. This job is to make people fool and ROB money from customers. NIIT employees are DACOITS.

Stay away from NIIT, be SAFE !!!

--------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

We are one of the premier hiring partners of the world's largest Information Technology training and education company with 5 million students across 40 countries. If you’re looking for a an opportunity to realize your dream job in Sales and Marketing then this the best opportunity.

Currently we are hiring for Customer Care Executive (Voice Process) - Day Shift for Gurgaon
Good communication skills with a flair of Sales

** Not an insurance sales process

Qualification: Candidate should be a Graduate (Except BE/BTech)

A Brief JD:

- Voice Process
- Good Communication Skills
- Flair of telesales will be an additional advantage

If you are looking for a day shift job in Customer Support kindly walk-in on 4th March 2011 with the copy of your CV at the below address
& contact at the reception.

NIIT SmartServe Limited
223-224 Udyog Vihar, Phase - I
Gurgaon, Haryana

Interview Timings - 10 am to 2 pm

Warm Regards,
Sanjiv kumar

‘Delivering Excellence in HR Outsourcing’

(t): +91 124 4782400, Ext: 562| (m): +91 8800176916 | (f): +91 124 4273762
(e): narendra.singh@peoplestrong.com || http://www.peoplestrong.com
Corporate Office: A-10, Infocity, Sector - 34, Gurgaon, Haryana – 122002 (t) +91 124 4782400
A Aug 21, 2011 by
kiruthigha NIIT  - India

NIIT are cheaters and frauds.they conducted a job fair which was the worst one i have ever seen...looters of india is none other than NIIT..donno how they opened so many number of branches..pls donnt beleive them
N Sep 1, 2011 by
anthonys NIIT  - Maharashtra, India

Name : Anthony Sampathi
NIIT Student ID No : 910600057
NIIT Centre Name : Santa Cruz West Hasnabad lane (which is closed now)
City of NIIT Centre : Mumbai

Though i paid the full amount for GNIIT,
Its been 10 years now that i have not got a PP
NIIT never gave or offered me a placement or PP

Now when i have landed a job on my own and asking to issue me a Certificate, they never seem to be bothered to give that either.
pity that they advertise so big and do not practise what you preach.

I really regret joinign NIIT.

Now i want my fees back taken for PP

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

We have taken note of your feedback.

As you have not mentioned, any identification or contact details, we are not able to trace your details at the NIIT NH Centre.

Please write back with your Student id and contact# at our official mail id cgrsho@niit.com for further review of your concerns.

Assuring you of our best services.

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

We have not received any details from you.
In the absence of the same, we cannot treat the issues raised by you for any specific action.

In case you wish to discuss further, please contact cgrsho@niit.com.

N Oct 11, 2011 by
NIIT Help Centre NIIT  - Maharashtra, India

Hi Anthony,

We are in receipt of your issue.

Assuring you a speedy action.

D Oct 11, 2011 by
anthonys NIIT  - Maharashtra, India

I posted this complaint on 1st Sept and a reply comes of assurance on 11th Oct...ok.
pls see the below reply from NIIT.
now they say my registration has expired...

Dear Anthony,
In the first greviance that you put to us, you wanted a certificate from NIIT. Now when we are working on it you are asking for refund. It is a long time after which you have returned and as per the rules your registration with us has expired. It is very difficult to provide services once your registration with NIIT expires.Yet we would like to provide with the best of solution. We would suggest you that if you do not want to complete the PP formalities we would be able to give you a lower program course completion certificate. Herein you will receive a certificate for the 4 semesters that you have completed with NIIT. Thanks & Regards, Priya M. Menezes
N May 8, 2012 by
Chaitanya Arava NIIT  - Andhra Pradesh, India

I am Chaitanya arava and i'm from nellore.I completed my B tech in 2011,after completion of my B tech I got a call from NIIT Basheerbagh Saying that "NIIT is an training cum placement institute".They asked me to pay an amount of 36000 rupees for "the course and also for the placement" in the month of may 2011.I thought it was a creditable for me, I have completed my course in December 2011, but till now i haven't got any call for placements.It's not me only many of my friends who have completed course has not been placed.so,they are wasting our valuable time and money.so,Please take action against them.
thanking you
yours sincerely,
Chaitanya arava
chaitanya.a01@gmail.com
N Jan 3, 2013 by
sureshkumar4045

i am sureshkumar.i joined java/j2ee course in NIIT nungambakkam. they told if u get 60% in month test conducted by NIIT and project u will be eligible for placement. i scored 72.5% in tests but before submisson of my project placement officer said if u r getting 70% in niit test and also minimum two international certificate to qualify for placement.i didnt wrote international certificate.my cousiler doesn't tlod that...NIIT is a fake institution...important until i didn't get my EJB certification...
N Jan 3, 2013 by
divya_dha

in my batch totally 30 members were in niit.some members were placed in college off-campus only others are not placed in niit still they are search for a job.cheaters they did not arrange good placements they place only training centres, BPO etc not in a programming side.They are making money only.i loss my 70, 000. 35, 000 is my niit fees 35, 000 is my hostel fees.still also they did not arrange good job for me waste niit and another problem they only concentrate on theoritical side only not in programming side
N Mar 13, 2013 by
apy1987

sir
i have joined djvt course in niit sec 14 gurgaon which costs me around 45000 and besides this they have instructed me to give certifications of java and i have given three of them which cost me around 5000 each. they have promised placement after completion of course but they have not given any placement to anyone in my batch.
N Apr 11, 2013 by
Rishi Kumar Sharma

My name is Rishi Kumar Sharma, completed my Diploma in Finance and Accounts from NIIT Midnapore Centre, Midnapore West Bengal in February 27 2013, and on 25th March Certification was given to me for the completion for the same, but Head of the center and other faculties are not bothered about the placement, before admission here they used to say I would get 100% placement but surprisingly till now they are not showing any interest about placement. My Registration Number is R121114400053 and my Certificate Number is 12EVZZZZZ8070.

Therefore, you are requested to look upon this matter and take necessary actions so that not only me but also other students of NIIT Midnapore can get placed in a good organization.

Yours sincerely