I had been trying to contact u several months but today i succeeded. my questions are:
1) Still buglow plot 26 at sector 21 builder sold his 7 flats to seven persons since 2000 and the sale documents stamped and registered with appropriate sub-registrar. Even after abt 10 years the society is not registered under MOFA or MCS Act. Paying property taxes inthe name of the original owner transferor - Hemant Kumar co. under yr srl no.NE0001010283 - Malpatta kramank NER 21-0026..(B). is it permissible u have been collecting property tax since 2000. If so under what provisions of NMMC Act and BPMC Act?
2)If this is done what will be the position f transferees as far as the flat owners concerned as to ownership of flats? Will it mean Hemant Kumar co is the owner?
3) how will we sell our flats to others when the property is still inthe name of Hemant Kumar Co who sold the property through a developer? Nothing is clear? the property is still no longer a bunglow as three floors contain 7 flats each measuring 650 sq.ft carpet and super built up 950 sq ft with flat owners?
4) Can u collect property taxes in fictitous name Hemant Kumar &co. if some one claims as Hemant kumar &co claims the property, what will be the position?
5) if such things happen the flat owner will file a writ against NMMC as NMMC is and abettor with the builder in cheating the real owner of flat if you do not have any appropriate provision of law under which you are protected at the cost of real owner of flats? if u have please let me know what are those provisions?
6) The building did not take MCS Act ubder MOFA registration with Registrar of cooperative societies at CBD?
7) If this is the position do u not have powers to issue notices to flat holders as also Hemant Kumar & Co?
pls reply me for these baffling questions on my e mail id firstname.lastname@example.org attn g balakrishnan.
Will u sirs!