The website opens but the Property Tax pay online link does not. When I visited the office, they said you can pay online. None of the office members even knew the url of the site. Surprising indeed. How does NMMC want us to pay, when a simple thing like online payment cant be made in this age. Maybe NMMC still wants people to take leave from office, stand in a queue and pay the bills, instead of keeping pace with changing times.
Some Company named resilent has taken this job and I am sure neither Resilent not NMMC is bothered. Only tendering is done money transacted residents are bluffed with hitech things happening... no one is bothered if the things are in shape or not... details of the non functional code are as below.
In my case too, I am trying to make payment online since last year 2009 but helpless as the site has not been developed with the intention of helping customer to pay the property tax online. If anyone find solution to this, please reply back.
Please close this site asap: Its no use at all for getting info or for remitting online property/water taxes.
May be the site has been managed by kith and kin of the Guardian Minister, like the Thane Belapur Road project taking over 6 years, where as the Thane Ghodbunder Road, was completed in a jiffy, despite the heavy traffic and double the width/length etc.
These so called "Guardians" are no more interested in the development of Navi Mumbai
We have read in the news paper that the bill is passed for excemption of Property tax to Ex Servicemen.
I will be thankful if you send the documents list and the application for the exemption of Property tax to be sumbitted.
I am in Singapore and because we dont have any option of paying online property tax, everytime i need face this problem and when i call the office, oh my god they even dont talk properly; they dont know anything forget about URL or website but start talking in marathi which I can just understand cant reply to them. Please if somebody read this website ; we request you to please help us please.
I had been trying to contact u several months but today i succeeded. my questions are:
1) Still buglow plot 26 at sector 21 builder sold his 7 flats to seven persons since 2000 and the sale documents stamped and registered with appropriate sub-registrar. Even after abt 10 years the society is not registered under MOFA or MCS Act. Paying property taxes inthe name of the original owner transferor - Hemant Kumar co. under yr srl no.NE0001010283 - Malpatta kramank NER 21-0026..(B). is it permissible u have been collecting property tax since 2000. If so under what provisions of NMMC Act and BPMC Act?
2)If this is done what will be the position f transferees as far as the flat owners concerned as to ownership of flats? Will it mean Hemant Kumar co is the owner?
3) how will we sell our flats to others when the property is still inthe name of Hemant Kumar Co who sold the property through a developer? Nothing is clear? the property is still no longer a bunglow as three floors contain 7 flats each measuring 650 sq.ft carpet and super built up 950 sq ft with flat owners?
4) Can u collect property taxes in fictitous name Hemant Kumar &co. if some one claims as Hemant kumar &co claims the property, what will be the position?
5) if such things happen the flat owner will file a writ against NMMC as NMMC is and abettor with the builder in cheating the real owner of flat if you do not have any appropriate provision of law under which you are protected at the cost of real owner of flats? if u have please let me know what are those provisions?
6) The building did not take MCS Act ubder MOFA registration with Registrar of cooperative societies at CBD?
7) If this is the position do u not have powers to issue notices to flat holders as also Hemant Kumar & Co?
pls reply me for these baffling questions on my e mail id email@example.com attn g balakrishnan.
In such a case you need to transfer your property in NMMC records in fact it is simple proceedure:
make an application for transfer and submit (No format)
1.Copy of registered document showing your name as owner.
2. Attach also the Stamped duty receipt
3.Take certificate from Architect regarding your flat.
They will charge you the transfer fees and will give you receipt
You have to again follow up the actual transfer process... because the NMMC P.Tax operators are so lazy that they do not listen easily. But they will do the job.
The NMMC has a wast scope of income than any other Corporation.
They do not bother wheter tax payers suffer or not if the payment is delayed they will charge the DPC without fail but if their online system is not working then they have got every excuse.
I have made some payments alongwith DPC when scheme was introduced for waiver of DPC sometime during last Jun 2010 and I had given the cheque to my consultant but there was a delay on his side and he was needed to approach some authority to accept the payment even after the scheme date is over. He done the job by paying some cash as abrieb. and the payment was accepted. Later on I came to know that the DPC has not been waived. The system is works like this then I made follow up on the same matter but only promises were made and no actual corrections were made. I have one bad experience regarding the Turbhe Ward officer Mr. Kulkarni that when I went him to convince about the delayed matter he adviced me that now you pay the full amount with DPC then you apply for waiver, then we will see whether we can waive the same. At this replay I could not relay on his statement but I was compelled to pay cash payment over and above the amount without DPC as to save huge amount on latest DPC.
I use to check the outstanding payments but since the site is not update (or outdate?) I could not see what has happened with my case.
I am helpless like many other tax payers. I thinks we have got young mayor, M.L.A., Minitste in whose hand out NMMC is lying but they do not bother as to what should be the system. AND THIS IS TAX PAYERS LIFE WE HAVE LIVE WITH IT ONLY. THERE IS NO WAY OUT...!
The city of 21st century and see our commitment . No professionalism All Babus are of the same level No Corporator is keen in taking the interested to start online payment for tax. When will start one window cocept. Is it possible for us to start in this year. Hon. Mr. Sandeep Naik atleat U take initiative to resolve the long pending issue.
Just now NMMC has refreshed the SITE but I thinks they have to still improve the site for:
We need instant access to the property tax section for printing our property tax bill, previously it was there.
We need the facility to return back from payment section, if we did not feed the payment details.
I thinks the site need still refreshments.
NMMC SHOULD ALSO TO TAKE INSTANT CARE ABOUT TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP EFFECT IN PROPERTY TAX CODE.. ITS SO DULL.