OBC Certificate(West Bengal) - I can't unterstand how can i get the OBC cirtificate

Partha Biswas
I am residing at Siliguri (West Bengal) and i want to get the OBC cirtificate,but i can't understand that where i have to apply and how,so could you please help me about this.I will be very greate full to you...

Thanks & Regards
Partha Biswas
parthabiswas.2007@gmail.com

Comments

I am residing at Bankura(West Bengal) and i had a certificate of OBC(non creamy layer) but recently i have lost some original documents along with my original OBC certificate.To get a photocopy or duplicate of the original certificate i visited to the regional office but they told me that you have to apply for a fresh OBC certificate.But i want to get back the previous one.Is there any procedure to get back it or once a people have lost a original copy means you are not in the OBC catagory.For your information my sister & brother have it & they are recently become the earning members of our family.So if i want to apply for a fresh i could not as our family income is now exceeded the total earning limit for application of OBC certificate.you please help me about this.I will be highly thankful to you...

with Thanks & regards,
Anirban Mandal
anirban.mandal@siemens.com

I am belonging to the Jat community (delhi) then i want to know the reservation in the central jobs, like upsc and ssc

Sir i have applied for getting a certificate for backward class on 8th dec 09.I would like to know that by when shall i get the certificate as it will be very useful to me for the various competetive exams that i will take this year.i belong to subcaste KANU.

Yours faithfully
Shubham Kumar Shah.

sir, i m belong from ansari cast of muslim (kolkata) but i dont know where i will get obc certificte, how can apply. plz help me

I have a old OBC(NC) certificate, issued in 2003. The format of my OBC certificate does not match with present requirements of Govt. job.
Kindly tell me the solution

S.Langal
Amta, Howrah

I belong to muslim community falling under obc. please tell me address of office where can i get certicificate in kolkata

I am residing at Salt-lake (Kolkata, West Bengal) and i want to get the OBC cirtificateor EC Certificate, but i can't understand that where i have to apply and how, so could you please help me about this.I will be very greate full to you...

Thanks& Regards
Shankar Hore

Mail id: sphore@sify.com
MANAB KUMAR MANA OBC Certificate(West Bengal)  - KOLKATA, West Medinipur, West Bengal, India

WHAT CAN I DO????? - OBC;WEST BENGAL

SIR
I have no Caste certificate of parent(s)Caste certificate of parent(s)
and any Govt. Document proving permanent residence since 1993.
so now how can issue an OBC certificate.
N Nov 20, 2013 by
Dipak kumar Mallick

I am residing at Village - Media, Post -Punra, PS- Baduria, Via - Katiahat, Dist 24 PGS (N), Pin - 743427(West Bengal) and i had a certificate of OBC since first time issuance but recently i have lost some original documents along with my original OBC certificate.To get a photocopy or duplicate of the original certificate what will be the procedure.
with Thanks & regards,