Oilfab sdn bhd - appointment letter is true or fake

gangaraju anand raju
i got an appointment letter from oil fab sdn bhd malaysia is it fake or true tell me as early as possible

appointment letter is true or fake appointment letter is true or fake

Comments

CONFIRMATION OF APPOINTMENT LETTER

I GOT AN APPOINTMENT LETTER FROM OIL FAB SDN BHD MALAYSIA AS BELOW GIVEN RECEIVED LETTER. PLEASE CONFIRM ME ABOUT WHETHER COMPANY HAS ISSUED.

REGARDS,

REF NO: AKSH/101546/MY/2010

CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYMENT

To Whom It May Concern:

Date: 24/02/2010.

This is to certify that Mr. /Ms. Ramesh Prasad are presently employed in Oilfab Sdn. Bhd. Malaysia for the period of 2 years contract duration.

This certification is issue upon the service as you have been chosen to perform the duty as Planning and Cost Control at Oilfab Sdn. Bhd Malaysia without any complication.

This is an agreement between two parties, the Employer and the other being the Employee.

……………………………………….… ………………………………….………
DR. ARIF BIN MAHMOOD MR. HAJI ABDUL AZIZ BIN OMAR
(GENERAL MANAGER) (EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR)
Kenani

I got it too with a deferent position.
Please update me about it?
( i will wait and read)

Kenany

I have recieved an employment offer from this same company as well. I cannot find anything wrong with the letter. I had my attorney look at it and he found a few small things with the letter, but nothing major. The actual company and the attorney matches info I found online, also google maps DOES verify both of the buildings and addresses that they list. I sent a letter to the Attorney and they replied with more info. The total amount they are requesting is around $ 850. These look like costs that make sense for anyone looking to work in this country. I also sent an email to the Malaysian Consulate in NY city with some questions about their validity.

What did you guys decide to do?

N Apr 15, 2012 by
Dhanvanti Singharia

I also got letter from Oil fab Malasiya with different position. Kindly confirm the whether it is bogus or true.

thank you.
A Jun 10, 2012 by
jaxxonline

This is a fake offer and not real. IT IS FRAUDULENT!! DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY!!!

Oilfab sdn bhd - appointment letter is true or fake