Oren Kitchen World - Incomplete Kitchen Work
sanjay balodi on May 16, 2011
The Head of Service / CEO
Oren Kitchen Appliances
R Mall, Shop No 5, Ground Floor, Next to More Mega Store,
Ghodbunder Road, Thane West- 400612
I, Sanjay Balodi, a resident of Rutu towers, Thane had booked a modular kitchen fitting at my residence in the month of March 11 and subsequently made the payments for the work to be done within the month of Apr 11 first week- I paid 50% advance on day 1, and the balance on subsequent dates as confirmed by your representatives at Thane RMall- outlet (Names of Representatives - Leena and Shweta-)
I have the following issues that need a resolution failing which i will be constrained to initiate action both against the company and its representatives that i have been interacting with.
1) Delay in deployment of the modular kitchen work- Over 50 days while the committed time was 10-12 days.
2) Misguidance and mis- selling during the initial sign up time. (Wrong design and color combination provided while altogether another has been partly implemented).
3) Receipts not provided for the payments till date. ( Reference of such wrong doings are available on consumer court complaints logged against them earlier)
4) Total booking in the name of Oren Kitchen however, part payments being asked to be made to "Parmar Kitchen works", thereby deliberately not taking total responsibility of work.
5) No information/communication given on reason for delay during any of the stages from booking to partial installation.
6) Damages caused to the kitchen while doing the partial installation work. ( Paint and tiles damaged in the process)
7) Wrong color combination of the cabinets that have been provided.
8) Incomplete material supply and deployment of the kitchen. (Currently left in as is status for over 10 days)
9) Avoiding of phone calls and giving false commitments and information all through. (Details of which are available with me as evidence)
I have given the details on this over my multiple phone calls to your representatives named below in the last 10 days but all have only been passing the buck or giving excuses and false information and cheating.
People spoken with :
Ms Shweta - Number 8097141902
Mr Dhanji - 9987373666
Mr Raju- on number 09067402342
Should i not receive a solution within the next 48 hours for the above ie: by 18th of May 2011, i will be constrained to approach relevant consumer forums and/or use legal means against all of the above and the company with relevant evidence towards compensation against all of the above points not ignoring the mental agony caused by this experience. This will mean a complete refund of the money paid to you by me towards the job along with interest.
Please note you and your above named will be held responsible for any legal actions and consequences and costs that are initiated by me on account of the above points.
I will attach the photos of this on the 18th Of May should i not have a response from them on this still to keep you informed further.
cc: 1) Oren Kitchen Appliances, 277/282,Thakur Complex, 2nd floor, V Mall, Western Express Highway, Kandivali (East) Mumbai- 400066.
2) Commissioner of Police, Thane
3) Consumer Forum
|4 Comments Updated:||
Post your Comment
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail