Oriental Bank Of Commerce - Net Banking

Amit Sharma
I have applied for the netbanking userid/pwd in april 2009 ,the officer asked me to wait for the login ID which will be dispatched to my house and then visit the bank along with that user-id to get my password.SO that i waited for more than 2 months and then when i met that officer again he replied me that" i forgot to forward your application, Today i'll do that.You wait for another one month" (what a crap man)...

Till now i am waiting for that userid and pwd.

Everywhere in the branch you can see the posters saying" Customers are god" blah blah" but i think they don't give a damn to their customers.Customers are idiots.

After getting frustrated i lodged an online complaint and i got the reference no. WS5229/2009-10 for my complaint bu when i tracked this number on https://www.obcindia.co.in/obcnew/site/complain_status.aspx there is no results were shown.

My account is in Sector-7,faridabad,haryana Branch.

If someone from OBC network is reading this please do something.

Comments

I have applied for the netbanking userid/pwd in 15 Jan 2010, the officer asked me to wait for the login ID which will be dispatched to my house and then visit the bank along with that user-id to get my password.SO that i waited for more than 20 days and then when i met that officer again he replied me that" wait it will be dispatched in your house.

Till now i am waiting for that userid and pwd.

My account is in Sector-7, faridabad, haryana Branch.My A/c no. is.00542010172730

If someone from OBC network is reading this please do something.

i had applied for the internet banking but i didnot received any user name & Password,
plz kindly tell me about my internet banking details, How much time does it take to send me my user name & Password .
N Apr 1, 2011 by
apandia79

please send me detail of netbanking charge
D Dec 17, 2012 by
sshrey

i am waiting since 2 years but obc mblock gk2 are sleeping.everyday going but still no effect.
D Dec 17, 2012 by
sshrey

since more than 2 years i applied for netbanking and they made me submit request for their "kit" several times but not even once did it arrive
N Apr 28, 2013 by
randeep malik

i want use the net banking
N Apr 28, 2013 by