Overnite Express Courier Service - non delivery of documents

pnitu4u on May 21, 2012
my airways No.7816940342 and i booked that courier on 16.05.11 for the destination of nagpur from bahadurgarh , haryana. i m tracking online for my packet it shows "the packet taken out 4 delivery" but till it not deliver at destination. No body pick up my phone. On 19/05 the madam on this number 0712-3257002 pickup my phone and said today at 8.30pm the packet surely delivered. but at 9.00PM when i call back on that no the number continiously swicthoff. i m trying all the numbers of this courier service no body responding me.

They not know wht the importance of packet.

i want to ask ,please guide wht i do 4 that company.

Reagrds

Pawan Jain
SURYA ROSHNI LIMITED

Comments

kamal shyamsukha Overnite Express Courier Service  - India

non delivery of document - overnite express courier

I have sent one document through above courier abd they have confirm the delivery of document verbally. the document had one draft for the payment of my holiday at Gangtok in hotel Norkhill . as per the courier companys ' confirmation I went to enjoy my holiday and after finishing the holidays at hotel, when I was checking out, the hotel people asked for settelment of bill, when I told that I have already sent one D/D for the same in advance through Overnitre Express courier, they denied that they have not received any d/d, when I contacted couriers' local office at gangtok, they could not produce any proff of delivery of document. and I had to arrange the full amount of bill than and there .

till today after two months courier company is not giving any reply for4 the same? I do not know what to do for my humiliation befor all the person at hetel at gangtok.
GSS Sharma Overnite Express Courier Service  - India

My experience with Overnite is poor. They are yet to deliver my rly ticket vide their ID 0567375048 to Bangalore.

Overnite Express Courier Service - non delivery of documents