Overnite Express Limited - Non-delivery of PAN card

anidmanis on Aug 9, 2011
My PAN card (PAN No. 071900600073746) has not been delivered so far to my residential address provided. When asked about the same to the "Overnite Express" centre at Mirjapur Chowk Darbhanga they are saying we have 1000s of PAN card lying with us and will deiver it shortly.
Online tracking of PAN detail shows it has been deliverd on 22th of July, 2011 and same is getting displayed on courier website (Docket No. 6787113690), which is not true.
My several transactions are pending and Income Tax problem are coming because of this.

Kindly lodge a complain regarding the matter for this courier company.

Comments

N Apr 28, 2011 by
daphne d'souza Overnite Express  - Jamshedpur, West Singhbhum, Jharkhand, India

Non delivery of PAN card - Overnite Express

When my pan card was delivered to me by Overnite Express , the courier asked me for a tip-- which I refused to give . Subsequently , when my husband's Pan card came Doc 6601536723-- the courier failed to deliver saying the house was closed . The Overnite Office rang me up , and I told them that there was always someone present in the house to take delivery. The boy once again reported that the house was closed and Overnite sent the document back to the sender --- all this bceause the tip was not paid.

D D'Souza
51, Nildih Enclave
Golmuri P O
Jamshedour
N Sep 8, 2011 by
kailaschnayak

Non Receipt of PAN Card

My PAN CARD was despatched on 05-Sept.2011 to Delhi by OVERNITE EXPRESS LTD Courier vide AIRWAY Bill No. 6612511124. But the same has not been received till now. Please send me my PAN as soon as possible as I have to show as ID proof for e-ticket on 11-Sept.2011.
KAILASH NAYAK

ADDRESS:- KAILASH NAYAK, AT:VIJAYA ENCL., RZ-B146/2,
AMBEDKAR G-3, ND-45
Mob No. : 8010833906 Alternate Ph. No.: 9999197587
Email ID : kailaschnayak@yahoo.com
*Please do me a call if unable to locate the address. thanks

Overnite Express Limited - Non-delivery of PAN card