OVM GROUP CONSULTANCY - DON'T THROUGH INTERVIEWS

ankitjain3604 on Sep 5, 2011
SIR,
I AM ANKIT JAIN FROM SIRSA. I HAVE DONE B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION FROM BRCM CET BAHAL, BHIWANI. THE OVM GROUP TEAM DID CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE NO. FOR PROVIDING JOB. I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE. THEN THEY DEMANDED FEES 200 RS AS REGESTRATION AND THEY SAID TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY. WHEN I CALLED HIM ON WEDNESDAY. THEN THEY SAID THAT YOU CALLED ME ON MONDAY FOR CONFIRMING ABOUT INTERVIEW. THEN I CALLED ON MONDAY THEN THEY CALLED THAT YOU CALLED ME ON WEDNESDAY. INTERVIEW HAS NOT BEEN CONDUCTED TILL TODAY . 200 RS NOT A LARGE MONEY FOR ME BUT THEY DISTURB MY SECDHULE. PLEASE SIR TAKE ACTION FOR THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

THANKS
Complaint comments 8 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Dear Ankit jain call me at 9802180161 as soon as possible .

helo ankit
diz meenu yadav. i read ur stmnt bout d ovm grp...i want 2 kno dat ur intrvw hs been done n wht knd f intvw u fac'd;

IN same problem with me . THE OVM GROUP TEAM DID CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE NO. FOR PROVIDING JOB. I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE. THEN THEY DEMANDED FEES 300 RS AS REGESTRATION AND THEY SAID TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW IN THIS WEEK. AND I WAIT FOR HIS CALL. BUT DID NOT CALL TO ME .WHEN I CALLED HIM ON WEDNESDAY. THEN THEY SAID THAT YOU CALLED ME ON MONDAY FOR CONFIRMING ABOUT INTERVIEW. THEN I CALLED ON MONDAY THEN THEY CALLED THAT YOU CALLED ME ON WEDNESDAY. INTERVIEW HAS NOT BEEN CONDUCTED TILL TODAY . PLEASE SIR TAKE ACTION FOR THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

ovm group is big fraud.

I also got a call from ovm group and i m thankful to you people who have provided ur feedback so as to save freshers from getting into trap of such things . Thank you :)

Today i got an email from ovm group about a job interview. When i calling them nobody answering the call & after reading complaints of you people i totally agreed that its a totally fake recruitment firm.
plz guys be beware of these types of fake consultants. They just waste ur time.

even me to wasted 500 rs on ovm group its fake consultancy please dont waste ur money there

these consultancy r begger dont give them any money

Sir / Madam