OVM GROUP CONSULTANCY - DON'T THROUGH INTERVIEWS

ankitjain3604 on Sep 5, 2011
SIR,
I AM ANKIT JAIN FROM SIRSA. I HAVE DONE B.TECH IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION FROM BRCM CET BAHAL, BHIWANI. THE OVM GROUP TEAM DID CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE NO. FOR PROVIDING JOB. I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE. THEN THEY DEMANDED FEES 200 RS AS REGESTRATION AND THEY SAID TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW ON WEDNESDAY. WHEN I CALLED HIM ON WEDNESDAY. THEN THEY SAID THAT YOU CALLED ME ON MONDAY FOR CONFIRMING ABOUT INTERVIEW. THEN I CALLED ON MONDAY THEN THEY CALLED THAT YOU CALLED ME ON WEDNESDAY. INTERVIEW HAS NOT BEEN CONDUCTED TILL TODAY . 200 RS NOT A LARGE MONEY FOR ME BUT THEY DISTURB MY SECDHULE. PLEASE SIR TAKE ACTION FOR THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.

THANKS

Comments

A Nov 29, 2011 by
NARE3011

Dear Ankit jain call me at 9802180161 as soon as possible .
N Jan 8, 2012 by
meenu yadav

helo ankit
diz meenu yadav. i read ur stmnt bout d ovm grp...i want 2 kno dat ur intrvw hs been done n wht knd f intvw u fac'd;
A Apr 10, 2012 by
bakshi_81

IN same problem with me . THE OVM GROUP TEAM DID CONTACT ME ON MY PHONE NO. FOR PROVIDING JOB. I WENT TO THEIR OFFICE. THEN THEY DEMANDED FEES 300 RS AS REGESTRATION AND THEY SAID TO CONDUCT A INTERVIEW IN THIS WEEK. AND I WAIT FOR HIS CALL. BUT DID NOT CALL TO ME .WHEN I CALLED HIM ON WEDNESDAY. THEN THEY SAID THAT YOU CALLED ME ON MONDAY FOR CONFIRMING ABOUT INTERVIEW. THEN I CALLED ON MONDAY THEN THEY CALLED THAT YOU CALLED ME ON WEDNESDAY. INTERVIEW HAS NOT BEEN CONDUCTED TILL TODAY . PLEASE SIR TAKE ACTION FOR THEM AS SOON AS POSIBLE.
N May 9, 2012 by
anandovm

ovm group is big fraud.
N Aug 13, 2012 by
pushpagoswami24@gmail.com

I also got a call from ovm group and i m thankful to you people who have provided ur feedback so as to save freshers from getting into trap of such things . Thank you :)
D Oct 18, 2012 by
Rohit919

Today i got an email from ovm group about a job interview. When i calling them nobody answering the call & after reading complaints of you people i totally agreed that its a totally fake recruitment firm.
plz guys be beware of these types of fake consultants. They just waste ur time.
N Feb 23, 2013 by
Pradeep Aryan

even me to wasted 500 rs on ovm group its fake consultancy please dont waste ur money there

these consultancy r begger dont give them any money
N May 22, 2013 by