PAN CARD APPLICATION STATUS - not received pan card

suman chaudhary

My husband lost his pan card . His pan number is ADKPP3061D He applied for same through UTI Lucknow

His Processing fee coupon number is 019606893 .His CSF no is 702579425 dated august 2007 . His name is OM PRAKAH So far we have not received the PAN Card.We approached the above said office they said address verification document not received I gave them required document on December 5, 2005 but same problem is remain .When he once received his pan card then what is the problem in address verification document I don’t understand
We request you kindly look in to our complaint and arrange to send the PAN card. If I got your fax no. I can fax all the documents required by you .
Thanking you.

suman chaudhary on behalf of om prakash

[Jun 29, 2014] UTIITSL customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

No status of my PAN card on web - Pan card

Dear sir

I want to say you that last year 24th Dec'07 I was Applied for my PAN Card.Bt tdy 15 days gone I didn't receive any status about it.pls help me in this matter.

dear sir,

i was applied pancard on october 20th,i sent all the document to NSDL office mumbai.still iam not get the pan card.but the in the web i get the message like "Your application is under process at NSDL".for last two months.

my pancard accknowledgement number:881010102856855.

plz reply as soon as possible.

bye
p.sivaraman

I have recieved my pan card, but there is No status of my PAN card on web site.

My Pan card Details is
Name: Arun Tatyaba Sorate
Birthdate: 30/06/1945
Pan Card No. is BGXPS6751E

application no.023442867 for pan card but yet to get pan card

PAN CARD CRISIS - IT DEPTT. OF INDIA/PAN CARD

I HAVE APPLIED FOR A PAN CARD IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THAT TILL TODAY. I HAVE ENQUIRED ON MY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO THROUGH TIN-NSDL.COM. THE PAN CARD IS ISSUED AND IT SAYS IT'S BEEN DESATCHED ON 21.11.2007. I HAVE PUT A REQUEST ON THE SAME WEBSITE. I HAVE ALSO SENT AN E-MAIL TO THEM BUT NO REPLY. THE IT OFFICE NEAR TO ME TELLS TO CONTACT THROUGH E-MAIL OR TELEPHONE. THE TELEPHONE NO. STATED ON THE APPLICATION NEVER STOPS SAYING THAT "ALL OUR ASSOCIATES ARE BUSY PLEASE BE ONINE OR CALL LATER". WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?

Respected Sir,

My name is shaik noor mohiddin, I have applied for pan card in the last week of Dec 2007. My pan card application no: is 023368294 yet to get.My contact no: is 9885975794

please reply to this comment,

thanking you,
your's sincerely,
sk.noor mohiddin.

Applied for pancard & don't know the status - Pancard

My name is Mohan Marathe, Address is c-6 Panchvati Vihar,69, Ramacha got,Satara. I have applied for the pancard vide application no.030644691 and accknowledgement no is 023542798Till date i havenot received any information.

dear sir,

till now i have not meet my pan card.

My application for PAN Card acknowledged by NSDL vide their reference NO. 881020103281824 appears to have failed to evoke consideration of PAN Card issuing authorities.
Kindly get issuance expedited.

My application for PAN Card acknowledged by NSDL vide reference no. 881020103170255 appears to have failed to evoke consideration of PAN Card issuing Authorities. Kindly help immediate issuance.

i have send across my filled up PAN application a long time back, still i haven't received my PAN card yet, but the status of the PAN card when logged in to the NSDL website is shown as dispatched.
My PAN number thats been issued is AKQPA0223P. Kindly do the needful at the earliest, so that i can finishoff my remaining formailities.

Revathi Ajjarapu.

I had applied for Pan Card on NSDL website on 20th Feb,my ref.no.is 881010103433316.I had couriered the documents on 21st Feb.08.

On NSDL website, the status is showing as in Process.

Pls.look into it & issue me the PAN Card at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Kumar U Satpute

Respected Sir,
My name is Md Saghir Ahmed Khan. I have applied for pan card on 18th Feb 2008. My pan card application no: is 035999005 & coupon no. is 024693096 yet to get.My contact no: is 9831741431.
On NSDL website, the status is showing as in Null.
kindly I request to you please issue me Pan card as soon as possible.

My name is Biswajit Acharjee and I've applied for PAN Card and got my PAN number on 11th of Sep'07, but till date I've not recieved my PAN card. I 've made numerous calls to the PAN office, but their number always remains busy. My coupon no. is 020618070 and my PAN no. is AKGPA4143C. I've sent numerous mails to their e-mail address, but all I've got is a poor service and recieved no response from them. If you could kindly look into this matter and help me in getting my PAN card, I'd be ever grateful to you.

Since i have apply some pan card of my client, he has not receive pan card almost 2 months.
KRITIKA

My PAN CARD PROCESSING FEE :023167742
I HAVE SUBMITTED MY PAN CARD FORM ON 16 FEB 2008
PLS KINDLY TELL MY STATUS OF PAN CARD.

KRITIKA

I had applied for Pan Card on NSDL website on 10th Feb,my acknowledgement num 881020103395025.is .I had couriered the documents on 11st Feb.08.

On NSDL website, the status is showing as in Process.

Pls.look into it & issue me the PAN Card at the earliest.

Thanking You,

Pramodh M S

Sir, I had applied for a pancard on 05-02-2008.When I enquired about my application status Iam informed that the card had been despatched to me on 26-02-2008 by post and the card number is AUUPP3536G but tilldate I have not received.

Hi this is manoj. I have applied for reprint of PAN card. i have paid all the fees too. but since last four month still it is under process. i dont know what to do?.

DEAR SIR/ MADAM

My self MRITUNJAY RAJ have applied for pan card vide Coupon No 023697369 , I received allotted pan Card no ANFPR8026H, I find error in my date of birth printed on pan card.
The date of birth printed on PAN card is 31/10/1984 instead of 31/10/1985, I request your high office take necessary steps and inform me what to do for correction procedure.
MRITUNJAY RAJ