Pancard - Pancard not received yet

Baljinder Kaur
Dear sir/madam i had applied for pancard on date 29/07/09 with fee coupon number 034071593 and application no. 044237668. I had not even received my pancard number. Please help at the earliest.
thanking u
Baljinder Kaur

Pancard not received yet

Comments

pan card not received yet - ganpati traders

i subhash chand jain so sh. roop chand jain (achpj0913a)applied for pan in august 2007. but i hav'nt received the card yet.

I had been allotted the PAN No. AHWPV6196R, about 25 days back on 22nd Oct 2008.I havn't yet received my PAN Card yet, coz of courier mis-routing(DTDC Courier Service;Consignment No. M37138533;dt: 22.10.2008).I had sent plenty no. of mails to different authorities, but not received a good response.
All this has created a very bad impression on me.
I guess its pretty embarassing for anybody, like me.

Do take immediate actions.

Preeti Verma(91-9819953470)

My PAN Card No.is ANQPP 2604 N I have not received the PAN Card. My Application no.19670367 & Coupan No. 013073051 dated 01/02/2006 submitted in UTI TSL Borivali.

Till i don't received PAN Card, i need PAN Card for income tax return purpose, its very needful for me. Please Send my PAN card on below address:
Patil Dattatray Ganpati
Room No.66, 3rd Floor, Hirji Baug,
Sumthinath Apts. Sewri (W),
Mumbai - 400 015.
Thanking you.

Yours truly

Dattatray Patil

PAN Card not yet received
I had been allotted the PAN No. ACZPY7933M and vide ack. no.is 050720300059785. It had been dispatched on 26 -july-2008 .I havn't yet received my PAN Card yet .I had sent plenty no. of mails to different authorities, but not received a good response.
All this has created a very bad impression on me.

Do take immediate actions.

Krishnadeo Yadav (91-9718661257)

hi sir i applied pan card it got alloted also, when it come by postal unfortunatly
i was not available, so i didn't get my pan card, kindly resend my card
my card no:AA0P08499H
my name:obulirajan, 12/34 vanavasi, mettur, salem

my pan card had been despatch by post but till i am not getting my pan card.i many time cunfirmde from post office but they not received.

PAN Card not yet received

My PAN Card No.is ABTPY9463H. I have not received the PAN Card.

AKHILESH YADAV

Yours truly

AKHILESH YADAV
ASHISH JABBLE Pancard  - Una, Una, Himachal Pradesh, India

ear sir / madam,
As my pan card was dispatched by postal on 7/9/2010 but not yet received, At that time i was not in my home.

Details are below.
Application No-062121941

Applicant Name-ASHISH JABBLE

By Postal

Please do need full as soon as possible AND SEND THE CARD ON MY FOLLOWING ADDRESS

H.No. HIG-13