Passport - CORRECTION IN NAME

Rajeev kumar singh
Sir, I (RAJEEV KUMAR SINGH) IS REQUSTING TO YOU TO CORRECT MY NAME IN MY PASSPORT. MY FILE NO.IS- GZBA01087309 .
MY NAME IS RAJEEV KUMAR SINGH AND IN THE RECEIPT, IT IS RAJEEVB KUMAR SINGH. SIR PLEASE CORRECT MY NAME

Comments

My Name is Jahubar Sathick and in my passport it is misspelled as Jahubab Sathick.I am in Abu Dhabi now.What is the procedure to correct my name in my passport

dear Sir/madam.
My name srinivas Dodda. I received a passport last 5 months Back, in that one mistake is there in myfather's sir name(dodda Replaced by Doooda). what iam doing.

My name is Kushal Bengani.I received my passport few months ago and my name is misspelled in it as Kushal Bengali instead of Kushal Bengani.I am giving an application for change of address, therefore should I give seperate application for correction of name or write my correct name in the same form.Also how much time would it take to re-deliver my passport after correction of name and change of address.Please Help.Thank You!!

I want to do some correction in my name. In passport Given Name is MOHD. TARIQ and SURName is Blank. So I want to change it as First Name MOHD. and Last name as TARIQ. In this case automatically SURname will be TARIQ. Kindly suggest and help me to resolve this issue.

My name is Sunil Kumar Yadav .I received my passport few days ago and my name is misspelled in it as Sunil Kumar Yadav Yadav instead of Sunil Kuamr Yadav.
please inform me about the procedure to correct name in my possport.
please reply me as early as possible on my mail ID

Dear Sir

My passport was issued from Jaipur(Rajasthan) when Iwas working over there (Indian Air Force). At present I reside in Bangalore. In my passport my father's name (Vaniyan Valapil Narayanan) and my wife's name (Sreeja Vean Chira) was misspelled as Vaniyan Valapunarayanan and Serja Vean Chira accordingly. Also my address also changed obesioly. Kindly suggest and help me to resolve this issue.
please reply me as early as possible on my mail ID

Respected sir
I am C.K.SHANMUGHA PRASAD. In all my certificates my name is written as before.but in my passport the expansion of C is not written .The name is given as KUMARESA PILLAY SHANMUGHA PRASAD
While i was applying for passport in the year 2002 i just wrote in as C. KUMARESAPILLAY SHANMUGHAPRASAD.this was because of lack of space in the form.my fathers name is Mr C.KUMARESA PILLAY. C stands for my grandfathers name Mr CHELLAPPANPILLAY. Now i have a doubt whether this will cause any disturbance while travelling because now i have got an opportunity to study abroad

My name is Vinay kumar p but in my passport it is Pyarelal Vinay kumar, Pyarelal is my father's name, I need to have Pyarelal as my surname, Can you please advise where and how i can have this amended, i reside in Bangalore.

my name is pukkalla surya rao and my passport no is G0251761. PLEASE correct my address
Address printed on passport:-
H.NO.179/5, STATION WARD
RAIPUR (C.G.)
Correct address to be printed on passport:-
QR.NO. 179/5, RAILWAY ENGINEERING COLONY,
STATION ROAD
RAIPUR (C.G.) 492009
REGARDS
PUKKALLA SURYA RAO
MO NO. 9329701991

respected sir,
in my passport name is abdul rawf & address. norani manzil. now i want to change as abdul rauf & baith al mabruk

dear Sir/Madam,
My full name is VIPPARTI SIVA RAM KALYAN, unfortunately i mentioned my surname as VIPPARTHI in the passport application and the passport was issued on that name. But all my certificates are by the name given above with surname VIPPARTI. Now I need to change my name in my passport. Please tell me the process for changing the name in the passport. Is my 10th class marks memo sufficient for the name proof?

File Ref.Number : A06623309
passport no: p06623309

Applicant's Name : MD MOINU HAQUE
Application Date : 06/15/2009
City : PAT
In appliction Form i have form fillup in Applicant's Name right but computer operator had typed wrong name MD MOINU HAQUE While Right Name is MD MOINUL HAQUE. please i requst u correct it as soon as possible because it is urgent for me.Following is wrong and right name.

Wrong Name:- MD MOINU HAQUE

Right Nmae:- MD MOINUL HAQUE

You can inform me this E-mail ID :- mdshohratul@gmail.com & contact no. 09022714310, 09835443792.

Thank you!

Regard's

md shohratul haque

Dear sir

what is the procedure for correction of name in Passport?

Actualy i have received my passport 1 year back & my name was wrong in that (spelling mistake)

My passport was issued form bhopal (MP) & my native is Raipur(CG)

Any possibility to correct my name in passport from raipur itself

Kindly inform me on my mail ID wts the procedure & how much ime it will take

Shailendra Tamrakar

Dear sir

what is the procedure for correction of name in Passport?

Actualy I have received my passport 2 years back & my name was wrong in that (spelling mistake)

My passport was issued form Secunderabad

Any possibility to correct my name in passport

Kindly inform me on my mail ID spurthi_motupalli@infosys.com

Spurthi.

Respected sir I woude like to tell that my name is SYED MUSSAVIR AHAMED lived in chitradurga and i' ve
a problem that you have typed my name HUSSAVIR AHAMED which is not right I request you to correct my name as written here "SYED MUSSAVIR AHAMED"

THANKING YOU

yours faithfull
Syed mussavir ahamed

date: 03/06/2010
place: CHITRADURGA
razzack

My actual name is Mohammed Abdul Razzack. In the passport it is written as Mohammed Abbdul Razzack. Can't it be corrected? what is the procedure to correct it.
my passport was issued in secunderabad. so plz let mw know is it a name correction or name change. If it is name change then I will face lot of problems.
please e-mail me at rhan_rehan@yahoo.co.uk
atif.iu

sir my name in my passport is MOHAMMAD ATIF while in all my other documents it is written as MOHD ATIF i.e the short form of MOHAMMAD will this be of any problem

plz tell me

should i give the passport for name correction ?

My name is Arvind Vrandravandas Vakharia .I received my passport on 09/08/2006 (renewal one) and my surname is misspelled in it as Vaakharia instead of Vakharia. My passport no. is F 9068482
please inform me about the procedure to correct name in my possport.
please reply me as early as possible on my mail ID sameer.vakharia@gmail.com

Wrong surname : Vaakharia

Right surname : Vakharia
N Feb 18, 2011 by
srinivasa754

Sir, I (SRINIVASA REDDY PONNAPATI) IS REQUSTING TO YOU TO CORRECT MY NAME IN MY PASSPORT. MY FILE NO.IS- HYD-Z512301-10
MY NAME IS SRINIVASA REDDY PONNAPATI AND IN THE RECEIPT, IT IS SRINIVAA REDDY PONNAPATI. SIR PLEASE CORRECT MY NAME
N Feb 24, 2011 by
manoj2011

Sir, I (MANOJ KUMAR) IS REQUSTING TO YOU TO CORRECT MY NAME IN MY PASSPORT. MY FILE NO.IS-PATA01679511
MY NAME IS MANOJ KUMAR AND IN THE RECEIPT, IT IS KUMAR MANOJ. SIR PLEASE CORRECT MY NAME

Passport - CORRECTION IN NAME