Passport - Objection letter not received

MANWENDRA KISHORE
With due regards I am Manwendra Kishore and have applied for passport from Kolkata RPO
on 10.03.2008. Reference No. CAL-A019479-08 .
I have gone to the passport office on 02.06.2008 and 25.08.2008 just to get the required details depite of the fact that it is very difficult for me to go to Kolkata because of my job at noida. At the RPO Kolkata i was told that there is some objection on my application and i will recieve a letter .But no letter has yet came . Kindly tell me what is the objection so that i can take the neccessary action to clear it and help me in getting my passport as I need my it urgently.
please help me.
regards,
MANWENDRA KISHORE

Comments

yajiv

me & my friend applied passport for same time he got it but i don't get it i want passport
urgently please sir/madam.[A025197]

So far today neither I have received passport of my kids viz. Sankalp, File No. 027505, Key No. 7102750510, No. MUM 0295636 dt. 25 Aug 2010, nor I have received any letter from your office. Kindly inform me if any objection raised by your office or not, because I have received my wive's viz. Sailee Satish Rane, Key No. 6502854610 dt. 13 Aug 2010 in time. Kindly arrange to sent the passport of Master Sudhanshu Satish Rane, if not objected.

I got an objection on passport saying my spuce's details are not clear.
I have clearly mentioned that I am unmarried; still I am facing this problem. I have my exam next week and without a passport I can't write. please help me. My application is under process in bangalore IPO

File No: BNGB15118110