Passport - passport delay

Amulya Reddy on Jul 28, 2011
Hello
My passport reference no. is HYD h018746 on the name of AMULYA CHERUKU..I have applied for my passport at the regional passport office at hyderabad on 10-9-2010..the police enquiry and all the other formalities have been completed..i have not received my passport yet inspite of earlier complaints lodged..upon status enquiry on their website it has been showing as unavoidable delay and it will be dispatched in a week's time..this is being shown for the past 7 months..i'm making this complaint hoping it'll make some difference and hurry my passport dispatch process..please do the needful

passport delay

Comments

Ratul Majumdar Passport  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I had applied for passport on 15-06-2007.As of now i havent recieved the passport.The status shown for more than 2 months in the site is "It is to regret that due to unavoidable circumstances the despatch of Passport has been delayed and will now be despatched in a week's time."

Please help !!
Dinesh Kumar Passport  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

I have applied for my passport on this august 4th....and it reached bangalore on august 9th.....on august 25th my police verification is done......and i got my status green on 24th september....but it has been not dispatched yet....

its 3 months over after i applied for passport...
plzz help
DIPTIMAN ROY Passport  - India

File Reference Number : A074217-07
that I applied for passport on 28th September IN KOLKATA
The application was complete in all respects and all the relevant documents were enclosed.

On 17th November, 2007 police verification was done. But when I checked
the status on 16 December it showed…”Police Report has not been received.”
sowrirajan Passport  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

i have applied a passport for my wife on 4th Dec 2007 and the police verification also done long back. But still i dint get her passport. the online status says "Your file is under process". Please kindly help me to get a passport as soon as possible.
Thank you.
rajneet kaur Passport  - India

did not receive Passport even after more than 2 months
I applied for the Passport adrees change on 18feb, 08.But i did not get my passport till now. The file Ref no. is d000520-08. till 21 april the status is : " ." After that i mailed to the passport office, Passport was promised for delivery at counter on 10-04-2008.. If not collected, it will be dispatched on the next working day.'But i did not get the passport till today(21-04-08). I been to to passport officetwise but the response was passport was ready but will dispach in this week from their side.Also No body is picking up the phone there. i have to apply for my higher studies at australia (offer letter attached)
Now i am not getting what to do ????
The present status is :Passport was promised for delivery at counter on 10-04-2008.. If not collected, it will be dispatched on the next working day.

But i did not get the passport till now...

Please help...
Contact no :9250706604, 9811020034
address nu/29-c pitam pura
new delhi-110088
sunil singh Passport  - India

Sub:-Regarding dispatch of my passport.
Ref:-fileno-A024251 dt-11/09/2007

Respected Sir,
I had applied for the passport on Sep-07, after the procedure of police verification there was a objection to submit noc from my employer due to govt employee.But I am working in Bharat alluminium co ltd which owned by STERLITE GROUP which is a private concern, a affidavit and a letter is send to passport office bhopal giving all clarification and the objection is removed from the status enquiry.
But three months have gone pass status is showing that “Your file is under processing for further examination of your application and Your police report is clear”.

So kindly check the matter and dispatch my passport as early as possible.looking forward for your positive reply.

Thanking you.

Your’s Faithfully
Sunil Singh
sunil singh Passport  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Sub:-Regarding dispatch of my passport.
Ref:-fileno-A024251 dt-11/09/2007

To
the regional passport officer,
sce-bad

sir
i am p.ravi kumar i have appiled for fresh passport on 02, april, 2008, my file no .A028808. i was staying in 40-299, jawahar nagar, moula-ali, hyd-40.by birth, later i shifed my house to beside colony i.e s4, plot-145, v.l.appt, laxmi nagar, hb colony, moula-ali, hyd-40.
i have clearly metioned it in my application and submitted the needful proofs of both the houses, on april last week the police enquirey was conducted at my present address,
but till now no enquirey was done in my old address and the status on net was [police file incomplete]. later i submitted PPF, and old address proofs on june 3rd week.no action was taken, after three weeks on my enquirey they told that my file no and ppf was sent to cyberabad police and asked me to go and enquirey there, the people of cyberabad police told that they dint got any PPf form regarding file no a028808, again i came to submiit PPf on 11-7-08,
but at enquirey counter they have gave me my paasport no and told me to keep it secertly till i get my passport in hand, the passport is printing and ill get it within 15 days .is it true r else just they told like that.
so sir i have wasted totally 4 days for only enquires now what should i do .
pls issue me pass port after verifing and when u r satisfied but do it fast sir, dont block it

thanking u sir

yours sincearly
p.ravikumar
kamal kumar Passport  - India

HI I M KAMAL KUMAR, I HAVE APPLY FOR MY PASSPORT FROM LAST 8 MONTHS .MY ENQUIRY HAVE DONE BEFORE 2 MONTHS BUT I HAVE'NT GET MY PASSPORT . SO TELL ME WHAT'S THE RESION BEHIND IT. AND ITS MY HUMBLE REQUEST, PLEASE SEND MY PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
THANKING U
ravikiran ravi Passport  - India

Respected sir,
I'm Ravikiran Ravi.I applied the
passport at RPO in Hyderabad on 28/03/2008. On MAY 7th my police verification completed but till now I' ve not yet received my passport.It already took over four months.
please send my passport immediately without any delay .
Thanking you sir

Distt Bhiwani
Serial No z-361145/06
No 2700 PLA
Date 11 Aug 2006
I have applied for passport in the month of July 2006 for Bhiwani passport office, till date I havent received my passport.Iam in urgent need of passport for my joinning in a multi national company.i am just frustated because of this delay.
Mohan N Passport  - India

My name is Mohan my file ref no:Z803138 applied for the passport on 31/May/2008.but still the passport not dispached.It is nearly 3-months.i got a job in Dubai. last month, but still the passport is not dispached. I request you to dispach the passport As soon as possible.

Mohan N
Gagandeep Kaur Passport  - India

To Regional passport officer
New Delhi
This is to inform you myself Gagandeep Kaur from New Delhi has applied for fresh passport file no Z062210 on 14 Feb-2006 its almost 2 year 8 months from the date of application.I have not received any passport. I have check my file status on-line the status file clear or on process.Please issue my passport as soon as posible. Your FaithfullyGagandeep Kaur
shivkumarsingh Passport  - India

As per mail blew it seems you have not send my PP Form No
GZBA01876508 on
Police Verification is complite on 10.07.08. You are requested to
please send my possort whightout any farther delay .

Thanks & Regards
Shiv Kumar Singh
Mo. No.+919968022294
Village & post office madhaola,
Dist. Aligarh,
madan gopal sharma Passport  - India

my niece passport no is H000035-2008
in the status it has shown that counter date is 01-10-2008. and show if you not collected it will be dispatch on next working day but time have been too long i didnot get my passport till date. so tell me what i have to do nobody hearing me the problem so tell me what i have to do. why they are not making delivery . i want the details according the rule of RTI.
i also request you sir please send ther passport as fast as you can.
regads
Rakesh verma
madan gopal sharma Passport  - Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

my name is ravinder gandhi my file number is H017843 -2007 delhi. my police verifivation was negative by my neghbou mistake but i have already submit my pp form along with residence proof. but when i check the status on net the status are same no any change on status. there is very poor service from passport service i want the detail at the rule of RTI. please send again police verification because i need passport very earlir. thnks and regard

ravinder kumar gandhi
faridabad haryana
sajidiqbal Passport  - India

dear sir i am mohamd ekbhal applied for the passport on 22 may 2008 my file no. is a061600 which will shedule to dispatch on 22 may 2008 but i am still waiting for my passport police verification is clear please do somthing for me.
faithful yours mohmad ekbhal
sajidiqbal Passport  - India

SIR,
I have applyed for passport dated on 16/06/2008 my file no is A07552208 and my police verfication is also done in month of 17/10/2008 but till i have not got my passport. on net the satus should be told as that police verification is also done .
your faithfull
mohammad sarfaraz
mohammad nasim Passport  - India

SIR,
I have applyed for passport dated on 28 july 2008my file no is A092370 and my police verfication is also done in month of 22september 2008but till i have not got my passport. on net the satus should be told as that police verification is done.
your faithful
Mohammad nasim
Parul Saxena Passport  - Vijayawada, Krishna, Andhra Pradesh, India

I applied for passport from Deputy Commissioners Office, Sangrur ; on 29-08-2008 . Police enquiry has also been done twomonths back. I received a receipt from Sukhmani Society For Citizen Services Sangrur ; the receipt no. is 31255. my form no. is 272173. I have not recieved the passport yet.

Passport - passport delay