Passport Office Chandigarh - Passport status not appearing

Kirti Sardana
I had applied for passport approx 2 months back got
PASSPORT FILE ID :- CHD Z361308
But while checking the status for the same on www.passport.chd.nic.in its showing some error as
"Eiter File Id is wrong or Record Not Exists "

Plz Verify the Problem ASAP

THNX

Comments

passport apply 2 month back - suresh

Respected sir

i am applyed passport (file no:hydw60077308)HYD lost 2 month back still police verfication is also not completed i want passport now please give me informatiom

Sir i have applied for the Passport Under File Number Z971908

But when i check online for status check there appears on screen that "there is no information available or the file no. is wrong"

please advise

Sir/Madam,
I have applied passport on dated May 15, 2007 vide File no M oo4270.But When I check the status Information shows file No is wrong or there is some error.Please guide what can I do,
Palak sood d/o
Sh Naveen Sood,
470-Madhopuri-1, Ludhiana.

status not showing - PASSPORT OFFICE

my file id is chdz45482808
it's have no information from last 2 months
why???
tell me the status asap
i have urgent need of this plz,
it's a request to u

sir when i check the status of the passport it is not displayed . my file no is Z-690627/08

I am applied for the passort on dated 09/05/2008.file no - BPLZ260152, but the status can be shown incomplete document, I am Send the document by post the not reverse any status, then gave the document by hand to passport offficerthen after also not have the solution please help me.

Thanks & regard
lakhan pawar
amit

i am qualified graduation. my dob is 07-07-1981. i have pan card & driving licence. but i have no proof of my dob like birth certificate & 10th certificate. i want to make passport. kindly ask if the pan card & driving licence is sufficient reguardig proof of my dob.

This is regarding passport delay concern. I have applied for indian passport on date 28 Mar, 2008 in chandigarh regional office, But have not received passport till date (14/01/09). My File Referance no is CHD-Z360296-08. Police inquary has been also done. When i enquaried through internet.The status on the internet is blank from past 6 months. I received a letter from your side to send you the No Objection Certificate (NOC) from my department.I have sent that 2 months before. Then also I didnt receive my passport and no response letter from your side. This is not my favour that i applied passport almost 1 year back and didnt receive passport and no comments or status on the internet. Pls Help me to privide my passport ASAP as I need this very much.
Hoping for a favour and quick action from your side,

Thanks & regards
Nirmal Gupta
Tosham(Bhiwani)
Date of Birth : 21-06-1951
Application Date : 28-03-2008

This is regading passport delay concern . I have applied for indian passport on date 21 july, 2008 in chandigarh regional office. But have not receive till now . My file Reference no. is CHD-Z06702108. My all documents are clear, till i didnot got my passport and no comments or status on the internet.
Please help me to provide my passport as early as possible, as i need this very much.
hopping for the favour and quick action from your side.

Thanks .
Jaspreet kaur lall,
DOB : 26 -08-1987 .
Application date - 21-07-2008

my name is jaswant singh...i hv applied for passport in RPO CHD ..MY REFERENCE no. is chd-r01425708...it has been over 1 year...i didnt receive my passport till date...plz help me provide passport early...

I had applied for a new passport on 23 jan.2009. and the refference no. alloted to me is CHDZ060788.
BUT WHEN I CHECK THE STATUS ON http://passport.chd.nic.in/ IT SHOWS AS NO RECORD FOUND. PLS ENQUIRE ABOUT IT AND PLS DO INFORME ME.

REGARDS

KAMAL KANT BANSAL

Respected Sir/Madam,
I had applied for passport on 10th Dec. 2008 at Ludhiana .Till now I got no information regarding the status of my passport. My file no. is CHDZ07146108 .
When I browse the site .there I found written "no record found "
Please guide me what to do ?
Amarjit Kaur

sir i have applied passport 14/02/09 of my family but no status showing on internet so please let me know what i do i m looking for ur reply

I had applied for passport on 18-feb-2009..and police verification had done
PASSPORT FILE ID :- CHD Z660741
"Eiter File Id is wrong or Record Not Exists "

Plz Verify the Problem ASAP

THNX

Sir i have applied for the Passport Under File Number CHDZ48097209

please advise

I had applied on oct.2007 file no A068289. but no information till date .

passport status error - RPO Chandigarh

my passport file reference no. is A094359...police verification is done..i've not recieved the passport yet...n status on internet s saying...File Reference Number (CHD-A094359-08) is either wrong or Information NOT available..
Please help.

my file no. is A094359 dated 24-12-08...police verification is done...i've not recieved y passport and status on internet is saying..File Reference Number (CHD-A094359-08) is either wrong or Information NOT available...
please help.

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have apply passport date 15/09/2008 but my file status on dec. dispetch on 16 dec. but i have not recived my passport.
plz. tell me status about my file referance no is Z393396 08

PLZ DO THE NEEDFULL

RGDS
GURDEV NEHRA

I HAVE APPLIED FOR MY PASSPORT BEFORE 20 DAYS, MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 29-JAN-1980, GURJEET KAUR BHATTI FORGOT MY FILE NUMBER.PLEASE PROVIDE ME MY FILE NUMBER AND UPDATE STATUS ALSO.
REGRDS