Passport Office, Nagpur - Delay in Passport Delivery

Nitin
This is Nitin Motghare working with HCL Technologies, Noida. I have
applied my wife's passport with the name of " Niwedita Nitin Motghare " applied from Bhandara Passport Office-441904 (Nagpur) before 5 Months & case reference Number "NGP-Z100673-08" and also done with police verification. when I contact them they told case refered to Dy. Commissioner of Police, SB, CID, Nashik for necessary verification. But still so far we didn't receive her Passport.

Can any one please track the reason that why it's taking long time.

Now please suggest me what should I do to complete the further process of Passport. Its very very urgent to process my wife work permit VISA for Ausralia.

Thanks & Regards'
Nitin Motghare
+91-9958803648

Comments

Myself Rahul Namdevrao Bhatkar, & I have passport having PAN number ALLPB9314L .But the photo on the card is becoming faint. So can u tell me the solution over it.Thanking you.

Dear Madam,
I Mrs. Bhagyashree Amol Urkande did applied for the passport in nagpur office in 2008 (File no. F020834) and recieved the passport. I did found the discrepancy in the names given as "Amol Bhagyashree" instead of "Bhagyashree". Also in the the reicept the name appeared as "Amol Bhagyashree Urkande". My question is, do this kind of name exist???? If not then why my passport was not rejected, if i would have been filled wrongfuly. Also when i bought this thing in the
notice of the passport officer, she asked me to submit the passport and assured that the enquiry will be taken up in this matter. She also told that if fault is yours then i will have to reapply or if fault is of
department then dept will issue the passport free of cost. But two days ago i got the same faulty passport without any correction & any letter in it stating wheter it is worng or right.
I request you to please look in the matter

Is the govt employee on Casual Leave desire to visit Maritous with the passport issued before one year only with the leave granted by Head of the Department.

DELAY IN ESHU PASSPORT.

not receiving passport.

Sir, I have applied for passport in nagpure office 2 months ago. .
my police enquiry is finished in last month, so can you look after my passport status my file no . is F020528.when i will get my passport, actually I wont be eligible for my exam if I couldnt get it as soon as possible..

Thanks.

Bhushan Vinod Charkha

Dear sir
I have got my passport before nearly 6 months My Passport No. is H0880835 and file No. is NGPZ15047408.
I am really very unsatisfied about the printing/scanning of the dept. The photo which i have given is not even bad but nobody could understand that the photo is of mine.
It is unnecessory stress to me to get the new passport.
Can you please tell me how will get the new one withount any stress.

Thank you.

Vijay C. Jadhav

sir, i have applied for my(gopal khandelwal), my wife (nidhi g khandelwal ) and my daughter (aditi khandelwal) passport in nagpur office . police verification was also completed and even in passport status it was wriiten tht the passport will be sent on 3.12.09 to u. but status shows some delaysment . my passport no is f0255777, f025778, m004107. sir we had recd the tour from some companys and the date is 20 th dec 09 so plz i request u to plz reply me the reason why its getting late and plz try to send it as fast as poosible i will be very thank ful to u .

THANKING YOU IN ANTICIPATION

GOAPL R KHANDELWAL

i m rishik kumar. I have applied my passport with the name of " rishik kumar " applied from Nagpur Passport Office (Nagpur) in december Months & case reference Number "NGPI01912309" & File No. 030503 & Key No. 7003050309 and also done with police verification in december.
i want to know status of my passport.

Thanks & Regards
Rishik Kumar
91-9975216642

Tikki Jawed Zikkir

Hello sir,
i am Naved ahmad khan shamsher khan,
Qilla devdimaidan patur, dist. Akola 444501.
My passport number is H9188939
and file number is NGPZ05261909
I am give you detial of my self for secuerity reason i want my grand father passport immegetly i submit form of passport with my passport on November 2009
and complete police enquery 5/ 09
on date 07 December 2009. My passport come on 18 feb 2010 but grand father passport is not came so i want my grand father pass port and detial. Or what problem of this long time ago they passport is not come my grand father detial is.
SHER KHAN MANGAL KHAN,
QILLA DEVDI MAIDAN PATUR, DIST.AKOLA 444501
MY MOBILE NUMBER. 9923242151. GVS NO.2620
farm submit on November 2009
and complete police enquery number 5/ 09
on date 07 December 2009
SO SIR PLZ.
Delever my grand father passport or Detial,
Thank you!

Delay in Passport Delivery
This is Kailas G Biskunde.Vrindavan nager Akola 444001 I have
applied my passport with the name of "Kailas G Biskunde " applied from akola passport office (via s.p.office) before 5 Months & case reference Number "NGP-Z051054-10" and also done with police verification.when i see website the massage is the passport despatch date is may be 21.6.2010.but now i see the website the message is its too late and send this week .so please suggest us how many days i am wating to recive my passport

Thanks & Regards'
Kailas G Biskunde
+91-9860674980

Dear Sir/Madam
I am Mohammad Ali Khan residing at Bhaitalao ward Pauni, Dist.Bhandara 441910
I & my wife Sagira Begum Mohd.Ali Khan applied for passport on 20/07/2010 with file refference no.NGPz100494&NGPz100495 respectively & our police verification is also comleted but we don't get our passport yet.And ohter query is that date of birth of my wife displayed on passport status is wrong ie 31-01-1955 in stead of 3-01-1955.please correct it.
Please look forward into the matter & issue our passport as early as possible.

Thanks & regards
Mohd. Ali Khan
A Jan 16, 2011 by
mohammad javed

My nsme is Mohammad Javed Mohammad Khaleel I am also facing same issue of delay in despatch of passport, my reference no is 052853-10, I think the service of our govenment is pathetic.
N May 23, 2011 by
vipeen hajgude

i am vipeen dipakrao hajgude. i hve applied for passprot in dec end 2010.all erification is one but i did not get any status & passort & alrady gone 5 months sir .
so sir please check my passport status my file no is NGPl11903910.so sir pls
reply me early.
Thanks & regard
vipeen hajgude
mob no-9650463192.
N May 27, 2011 by
salimyas111

I, SALIM JAFAR SHAIKH applied for passport and also submitted the documents at Ossmanabad (police commissioner 0ffice) passport office, For passport office nagpur ( on 11-jan-2011.

my police verification is also over in february.13/02/2011.
but yet i have not received my passport.

File Reference Number : NGP-Z650033-11
Application Date : 11-01-2011

PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL.

THANKING YOU!
SALIM JAFAR SHAIKH
mo-9324057978
N Jul 19, 2011 by
Sanmati Ahamindrakar

I got frustrated bcoz of not getting passport dispatched. On the web address of NAGPUR PASSPORT STATUS INQUIRTY it has been showing it would be dispatched with in a week but still from last three months I have been waiting.
Please assist in getting ASAP.
N Jul 26, 2011 by
romal

I got frustrated bcoz of not getting passport dispatched. On the web address of NAGPUR PASSPORT STATUS INQUIRTY it has been showing it would be dispatched with in a week but still from last two months I have been waiting.
Please assist in getting passport
. My Application no is NGP Z025363 11
N Jul 26, 2011 by
anjujhamnani

dear sir
i got frustrated bcoz of not getting passport dispatched. On the web address of NAGPUR PASSPORT STATUS INQUIRTY it has been showing it would be dispatched with in a week but still from lastone months I have been waiting.
Please assist in getting passport
My Application no is NGP Z850737
and my daughter 's Application no. is NGP Z850736

from
anju raheja
N May 11, 2012 by
Radheshyam kabra

I have applied for passport having file reference No. NGPI15819311, aplication form was received on 27-01-12 from the District Passport Cell (DPC), Gadchiroli by Mr, Poraddiwar (Mob No. 8888838790). On 17-02-12, Mr.Badhe ( Mob NO. 9637189727), from Desaiganj police station has taken statement regarding passport. It is over 3 months now and yet i haven't received my passport.
I request you to give a firm response so that i can get my passport as early as possible.

Radheshyam kabra.