Passport office Srinagar - DELAY IN ISSUING PASSPORT

IMRANKHAN16011991 on Aug 13, 2011
I IMRAN KHAN WANT TO STATE THAT I HAD SUBMITTED PASSPORT FORMS OF SELF AND MY BROTHER SUHAUL AHMAD KHAN ON 13TH DECEMBER 2010. SINCE THEN WHENEVER I CHECKED THE STATUS IT SHOWED THAT POLICE IS PENDING AS BOTH CID & POLICE HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED THEIR REPORTS BEARING [ PP/10/14556-14580 DATED 19.01.2011 & FORWARDED ON 12 .02.2011 TO CID WHICH IS SD/PP/11/79 ] ITS DETAIL REGARDING MYSELF AND FOR MY BROTHER ITS [ PP/10/14556-14580 DATED 19.01.2011 & FORWARDED ON 12.02.2011 TO CID WHICH IS SD/PP/1/78] FILE NO.A023498 KEY NO.6502349810 FOR IMRAN KHAN AND FOR SUHAIL KHAN FILE NO. A023500 KEY NO.6502350010...

Comments

A Aug 31, 2011 by
SHABIR AHMAD GAZI

I submitted my passport application form on dated 07-APR-2011 file No. A 016916 when I reached my home town I found spelling mistake made by you i.e. My Name is: SHABIR AHMAD GAZI but you typed it as SHABIR AHMAD GAZA which is incorrect according to my information given on the application form. So, kindly make it clear and accept it as SHABIR AHMAD GAZI instead of SHABIR AHMAD GAZA.
Thanks.
N Mar 30, 2012 by
M.Ramzan

i have submitted application form for issue of passport under no A008192 dated 25-02-2011. while checking the status of application, it always indicated the police report is awaited where as the same has been sent by SSP Budgam vide no VS/2012/PP/3382/441 Dated 07-03-2012.

Mala Bano
N Apr 5, 2012 by
Muzi.a.m

i have submiited my passport application form on 27th September 2011 since then i didn;t receive my passport when the same day with me my friend also submit form now, she received her passport yesterday and i didnt not get any on confirmation from ploice and CID they said we have sent your fiole it will be in the main office now what to do i have no idea where my passport application is exactly stuck satus check shows police verification pending when they say we have sent the verified file. my Key No. A031464 file No. 6503146411.
N Apr 15, 2012 by
nawshad

i nawshad ahmad rather subitted my paaspot form on 15 april 2011 bearing no A017686 but still i can not track it...police has submitted its verification report twice but of no avail...please help
N Apr 27, 2012 by
QAZI SHAFAT AHMAD

i have submitted an application for issue of passport under No A0011261 dated 11-03-2011.whenever I checked the status of the application, it always indicats the police report is awaited where as the same has been submitted by SSP srinagar (J&K) vide No 6501126111 dated 07-03-2012. May I hope that the Passport will be issued very soon

SHAFAT AHMAD QAZI

N May 21, 2012 by
malikshoukat

Sir, In the year March 2011 I applied for Passport which I recently received under passport No. K5572768 having validity only for two years i.e 04/5/2012 to 03/05/2014 while as I had applied for a full term passport. May I know the reason for issuing the passport for only two years, please?
Hope my request is considered.
Yours faithfully,

Malik Shoukat Ahmad,
S/O, Ab.Gani Malik
R/O, Memender Shopian Kashmir,
Passport No. K5572768
Email: maliksabt@gmail.com

N Jun 2, 2012 by
HABLA

Ihave submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under no Z240600/12 dated 01/03/2012.while checking the status of application it
always indicated the police report is awaited were as the same has
been sent by IGP CID J&K vide no 33581 dated 30/05/2012.
May i hope that the passport will be issue very soon.
Hope my request is considered.

N Jun 19, 2012 by
Ajazbla

I Ajaz Ahmad Darzi have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport vide file No SGRA014809.while checking the status on passport.gov.in it is always indicated that the police report is has not been recieved, where as both Police and CID report have been disptaced to passport office Srinagar by both the authorities nearly two months ago. It seems that the status is not being updated contineously and passport might be ready. Since we have no access to passport office, it is requested that the actual status may be confirmed.

May i hope that the passport will be issue very soon.

Thanks and Regards
Ajaz Ahmad
N Aug 29, 2012 by
anshul2439

I have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under number A005737 dated 07/05/2012. While checking the status of application it
always indicates that the police report is awaited whereas all the confirmation has been done nearly 2 months ago. Since, I have to go to Japan after a month, I need my passport and its details urgently (within 10 days) as the Ministry of External Affairs wants to see all the required documents. I hope the passport office will expedite its passport issuing process and grant me my passport at the earliest possible date.

N Sep 3, 2012 by
saleem haroon

> We ( Haroon Mohd Saleem & Asifa Shaheen) have submitted applications for our passports ( Completed in all respects) on 27.08.2010 under File Reference Number SGR-A018570-10 & SGR- A018571-10 respectively . As per the Status report despite lapse of Considerable time ( > Two years ) the police report is still pending where as the same has again been submitted Vide No 10995-11008 dated 24-08-2012.Your good self is requested to kindly look into the matter at an earliest.
> With Warm Regards
> Yours Sincerly
> Saleem Haroon
A Sep 12, 2012 by
rbuthar

Respected Sir,

I Irfana Amin submited my passport form on 13th oct 2010 bearing No.A019849 but since then i did not recieve my passport while checking the status of application it always indicated that the police verification is pending i have personally confermed from both the police stations namely parimpora police station and safakadal police station that they have submitted there verification report well in time.
Your goodself is requested to kindly look into the matter and issue the passport at earliest.

With Regards

Irfana Amin.
N Sep 27, 2012 by
zahoor ahmad hakani

last year in 2011 may, police station khag submitted the verification report to the concerned authorities, but my pastport bearing file no;A021137 is yet awaited. kindly remind the concerned authourties & my pasport may isssued as soon as passible
D Nov 3, 2012 by
peerashraf

I have submitted application form of issue for fresh passport under number A022311 dated 25/05/2012. While checking the status of application it
either indicates that the police report is awaited or no status of such file number is available whereas all the confirmation has been done nearly 2 months ago. Since, I wants to attend mbbs at bangladesh and have to complete full formalties before 15.11.2012, I need my passport and its details urgently (within 10 days) as the Ministry of External Affairs wants to see all the required documents. I hope the passport office will expedite its passport issuing process and grant me my passport at the earliest possible date.
D Dec 18, 2012 by
MASOODA

MY PASSPORT IS READY BUT IS NOT BEING DISPATCHED IWANT TO KNOW THE REASON.FILE NO.ROO1762 YEAR 2012.NAME MASOODA NAZIR.
N Feb 25, 2013 by
Kaisar Mushtaq

I KAISAR MUSHTAQ S/O: MUSHTAQ AHMAD WANI R/O: GADRI MOHALLA HOSPITAL ROAD SHOPIAN bearing File NO. SGR- Z-540645-11 have submiited my passport application form on 24th March 2011 since then i didn;t receive my passport. Whenever I checked the status of the application, it always indicates the blank status. I have to go to Saudia Arab after one month, I need my passport and its details urgently (within 10 days) as the Ministry of External Affairs wants to see all the required documents. I hope the passport office will expedite its passport issuing process and grant me my passport at the earliest possible date.
N Mar 24, 2013 by
sheikhabid

I have submitted my application form for issuance of fresh passport under File No.R001313 dated 25th April, 2011. Since then, whenever I checked the status, it indicates the police report is awaited, whereas the same has been submitted by the CID and Police (J & k) vide their No.3620 dated 23-01-2013. Therefore, it is requested that the Passport may be issued to me at an early date.
Thanks and Regards.
Ghulam Hassan Sheikh
S/o Mohammad Maqbool Sheikh
R/o Sirsyed Abad, Sector-1, lane-1, Bemina, Srinagar, Kashmir.

N Mar 31, 2013 by
sheikhabid

I have submitted my application form for issuance of fresh passport under File No.R001313 dated 25th April, 2011. Since then, whenever I checked the status, it indicates the police report is awaited, whereas the same has been submitted by the CID and Police (J & k) vide their No.3620 dated 23-01-2013.& challan No.14 dated 29-01-2013 at S.No.42 Therefore, it is requested that the Passport may be issued to me at an early date.
Thanks and Regards.
Ghulam Hassan Sheikh
S/o Mohammad Maqbool Sheikh
R/o Sirsyed Abad, Sector-1, lane-1, Bemina, Srinagar, Kashmir.
N Jan 29, 2014 by
wanishakeel

i have submiited my passport application form on 21th July 2013 since then i didn;t receive my passport when the same day with me my friend also submit form now, he received her passport and i didnt not get any on confirmation from ploice and CID they said we have sent your fiole it will be in the main office now what to do i have no idea where my passport application is exactly stuck satus check shows police verification cleared when they say we have sent the verified file. my File no.SG1067230658813 receipt no. IGK3112568 police verification no. 1063/61 date 05th January 2014

Name. Wani shakeel ahmad
S/o Assadullah wani
R/o kharbatpora ratnipora pulwama
File no.SG1067230658813
Email.Shansahibwani@yahoo.in
N Jan 29, 2014 by
sofikhurshid

SIR I HAVE SUBMITTED THE PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM ON 21/7/2013 WITH RECEIPT REF. NO. IGK3089270 AND FILE NO. SG1067186240013 NAME KHURSHID AHMAD SOFI. DESPITE COMPLETING ALL THE FOMALTIES LIKE POLICE VERIFICATION ETC. I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PASSPORT YET PLZ SOLVE THE PROBLEUM
N Feb 21, 2014 by
Dar Mudasir

i have submit my passport application form with token number N146 and file number 13309768588 in the name of ABDUL RAHIM DAR s/o ALI MOHD DAR R/o washpora murran pulwama kashmir but yet i have not got my passport yet so i request u to tell me why i have not got my passport that will be your most kindness please sent the details in my mail mudasirslpa@yahoo.com or on mobile number 9419465720

Passport office Srinagar - DELAY IN ISSUING PASSPORT