Passport Office Srinagar - Passport not received in nine months

Shah Shuja Shafi on Feb 22, 2012
Hello Mr.ANURAG BHUSHAN,

My Name is SHUJA SHAFI SHAH, I have submitted all my documents & provided all the need full details on 15-06-2011, and now it is already 22-02-2012 but still I didn’t got my passport. I am trying to check the status of my passport that hasn’t been changed from past 8 months on passport status website..
I am a student and have completed my Bachelors& then Masters outside India and I have got admission for my PhD abroad, but I can’t understand what is wrong with the passport department in Srinagar and why you people are not releasing my passport.
My Humble request to you as a human being is to release my Passport ASAP , as my studies are going to start by the end of march and I need to apply for the VISA also.
I Hope you will resolve this issue ASAP.

NOTE: This is not my first , this is my 3rd passport because the 2 got expired!

Shuja Shafi Shah

Comments

vikash singh rajput Passport Office Srinagar  - India

not receive passport - humana people to people india

good evening sir
i applied for passport 02 april 2008 but i haven't got my passport. please check my states and please send to me in my address.
N May 3, 2012 by
shafeeqa jan

hi i am mrs saleema beghum, since i have submitted all my documents on april 2011, but i didn'nt get my passport till now as my file no. is A'013767/2011 so plz take care of it
A May 6, 2012 by
Suhail Farooqi

hi I am Suhail Farooqi, I have submitted my application form in Jan 2011 and my file no is A000318 but unfortunately I haven"t received my passport yet.Its now 1 year and 5 mnths, , , ., ...this is not the way to work its highly ridiculous
A Jun 18, 2012 by
zahoor.wani

sir
i am zahoor ahmad wani, i had submitted the passport form way in 20 october 2011. it has been almost 8+ months and i didn't receive the passports. i wanted to know in-spite of your promises, why are their in-ordinate delays.

Passport Office Srinagar - Passport not received in nine months