PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA KOLKATA - regarding to the appointments for passport

sharadpkumar on Jun 28, 2012
I applied for passport on www.passportindia.gov.in about two month back. But till date I have not been able to get appointment.and my application got cancelled.i resubmitted a new application, though I try many times a day for kolkata Passport Seva Kendre,yet i did not find again. However, if apply through agents, they arrange appointment in one or two days - by charging Rs 2800- per appointment.
My application reference no is: 12-7430556
Name: SHARAD KUMAR
IIT-KHARAGPUR

Comments

A Jun 28, 2012 by
sharadpkumar

absolutely right
N Jul 1, 2012 by
adhithya777

WE PROVIDE SERVICES FOR FRESH OR REISSUE OF PASSPORT AND 'PCC' FOR PASSPORT SEVA KENDRA WITH 100% GUARANTEED DOCUMENT ASSISTANCE AND WITH QUICK APPOINTMENT please give your user id and password for who want contact-adhithyapassportseva.com

N Jul 11, 2012 by
alipriya mandal

I applied for passport on www.passportindia.gov.in about 7th month back. But till date I have not been received my passport.my application no is 11-3522318.my police verification has been send to you on dated 4/6/12 as per police station's report. there is no file no in my application's paper .so kindly help me to get the file no through mail as i am not in kolkata at present but my passport is emergency document .so i need it as your earliest. awaiting your reply.

D Nov 1, 2012 by
ashutosh kumar paul

I applied for passport on passport SevaKendra kolkata on 28th dey sep.-2012 month back. But till date I have not been received my passport.my File Number no is CA2061582156112.my police verification has been send to you on dated 31/10/12 as per police station's report. there is no file no in my application's paper .so kindly help me to get the file no through mail as i am not in kolkata at present but my passport is emergency document .so i need it as your earliest. awaiting your reply.

regard

ASHUTOSH KUMAR PAUL

asutosh_behala@yahoo.co.in
A Nov 13, 2012 by
prabal biswas

I applied for passport on www.passportindia.gov.in about two month back. But till date I have not been able to get appointment.and my application got cancelled. I try many times a day for kolkata Passport Seva Kendre, yet i did not find again. However, if apply through agents, they arrange appointment in one or two days - by charging Rs 1000- per appointment.My application reference no is: CA2F1212148612
Name: MD NASIM