People Interactive (I) Pvt. Ltd. — Not refunding money,cancelling my membership on flimsy grounds

rahulverma2000 on Jan 28, 2011
I had taken memebrship in social interacton website www.fropper.com,2 months back;in november,2010 for a period of 6 months till may 2011.I had paid Rs 1,650/- for the same.However i was told that my membership was cancelled due to my sending some "objectionable"message to some member.I requested the customer care to inform me what were the objectionable message sent by me so that I don't repeat them in future,but i was reudley told that no such information will be given to me&my membership stands cancelled&my money won't be refunded.I sent my complaint to the CMD Mr anupam mittalof the company protesting against such high-handed,illegal,arbatrary behavior of his staff but have not got any response from him.

[Apr 10, 2015] People-Group / People Interactive India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  0 CommentsShare0Tweet0Share0

Satisfactory Rating
    Responses
    +91 22 4351 7007 (HQ)
    2B (2) (ii) Ground Floor, Film Centre, Building 68, Tardeo Road, Tardeo, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400034
    People Interactive (I) Pvt. Ltd. - Not refunding money,cancelling my membership on flimsy grounds