People Logic Solutions - Salary not given

Matilda1 on Apr 28, 2011
I have worked at People Logic Solutions for a month.They are not giving me the salary,although I have worked overtime there.No doubt,for the leaves I have taken,they can deduct that from the salary,but they are not even giving me the money for what I have worked.So,kindly I need your assistance in this matter!!!!

Comments

A Oct 17, 2011 by
raag2anu

The company is fake. The management there is less educated (such as B Sc commerce - one example I have seen is Syed Kamran) and so how do you expect the company line of action be?
The strategy they adopt is: bill client saying that x number of people are working for them while in actual one person would be working on it.

As the result of less educated higher management, they adopt all street foolish management techniques like lieing on your face. I have seen instances wherein some female workers are favoured because they provide sexual favours to managers.

I don't guess you would be giving you your salary
N Apr 3, 2014 by
santhoshkumar.eh

Hi everyone,
Im Santhosh B.E graduate looking for a job. People Logic business solutions conducting an interview for the position of Service Engineer were we have to work at Microland. They are demanding 45k as the training fee which will be returned after one year. They are providing Conditional offer letter asap now after completion of 3 months training we are on job with offer letter.

Is it true that they are tie up with Microland and can I pay the amount to join the training??????
Please help me out...
N Apr 11, 2014 by
Work

I worked for PeopleLogic for over 6 years, contracting to a large national corporation. They still owe me vacation pay for 2013. Their phone numbers have been disconnected. I would not advise working for them.

People Logic Solutions - Salary not given