Presidium School : Indirapuram - Teachers at Presidium

babs
This post is to inform everybody about the standards of Presidium Indirapuram teachers. Recently my simple graduate friend appraoced the school for a job and she was promised the moon by the recruitment staff. Later she was told since she was not qualified enough to teach she wud hv to undergo a training course conducted by the School and pay the school authorities an amt of Rs. 70000/- upfront for a training called BTMS. She wud also be given a stipend of Rs. 4000/- per month for an year. In the meanwhile she wud be teaching the students(2-3-4 sttd) and later also she wud be teaching higher classes.

My query to all parents : Wud you be sending your ward to a school where inexperienced, uneducated, non english speaking teachers are hired ??

Comments

I do agree with you, but can we do anything against these types of school. Their charges and fees is very high and not paying sufficient amount to the teacher and not hiring good educated teachers. In another school I bought the admission form. What I saw in the form, there was a column and asking to fill up the annual income of parent. What a rubish? why?
Basically, school is no more an education institute. They are now source of income. Now, it has becom business, of which quality is degraded, and charges are very high.

I agree. The schools which are having a nice building and big, charge us (Parents) a moolah. Even Parents get lured to such schools thinking that they would have high standard of education.This has become a white collared business.
Philosophy of such schools is earn as much as you can in the name of quality education. Parents will pay because they want their children to be competetive and well educated.
The inner facts are always hidden from Parents.

not fit enough to run a school, more of abusiness centre

i agree, these world schools are now business centres not the education centres.
D
ramsha

i disagree with you all people.just see the school, not the property, but see the education of that school, recently the sent their students to meet Dr.Meira Kumar, the speaker of lok sabh, they sent their students not to represent the school, but to make their students bold.So, don't see the money see the education of the school.
shona97

Agreed school is full for Activite kids missing so many classes and most of the time teachers are not in class all the time Activity no study less home work.

I think there logo should be Do what you want to Do no roke toke for Khale and study going down and down i m worred school is going to be less populer in comming days

Hi All,

I do agree with you all, but we can not do anything against these types of school.I am Amit and we are running Tutoring Service with name of "NCR Tutors" in Noida and Ghaziabad region actively. I will not name any particular school but during last few years quality of education is getting down and Fee hike is regular phenomenon.
As I used to take regular feedback from tutor as well as from family, I came to know that teachers are not able to complete course on time and even they are not able to provide attention to students who are really in need.
If you will check copies also you will find so many spelling and grammatical mistake.Even after charging hefty amount I dont know why they are not able to provide quality education.
And at the end of the day they are leading us on wrong path and playing with future of India.
Amit
NCR Tutors
A Jan 19, 2011 by
shona97

true Amit if u c student copy lots of spelling mistakes and teacher corrected them they r giving good marks also to make there repo in market i think if the child studing this school he or she never clear another school because there knowladge is very less dont know how they creat leaders han vase bhe leader bane k leye parhne ke kya jaroorat hai
N Jan 27, 2011 by
ritu10

They are charging huge amount of fees. They are forcing parents to give charity to their own organisations .
N Jan 27, 2011 by
1qasx

academics n activities should go parallely. here in presidium indirapuram, nothing happens. they r busy in minting d money .
N Feb 1, 2011 by
ssaxena77

To me all schools are like this and we should not single out a particular one.
In today's time, admission into a school is biggest pain and the ones which get admission feel luckiest.
I think we ourselves are responsible for this position as we demand luxuries for our child. So schools which provide them, charge for them. It's a simple demand/supply game.
We had also studied in schools earlier and condition was not so bad earlier. Reason - we (our parents) were not looking for luxury but education.
N Feb 2, 2011 by
blahops

they r doin a pure business rather than teachin.teachers quality is highly questionable.god save our children.
N Feb 3, 2011 by
shona97

all kids r busy in activity for one or another reason, events are always in row, one or 2 classes r in whole day and from month they don’t even open there math’s science sst and hindi books, no home work no class work what children learning after paying so high ammount, and pressure for charity money also by teachers, sorry it is not a good idea to put kid in this school, if they are not changing there attitude towards study then sure it is not going to be a good school to recommend any one,
N Feb 7, 2011 by
madhumai

d system sucks... teachers r not at all smart...circulars only 4 money... no C.W n H.W...producin' losers of 'morrow...de de paisa de...should b d slogan...
N Feb 13, 2011 by
ekknet

What do you think about Amity school?
A Mar 4, 2011 by
ashokpresidium

I WAS A TEACHER IN PRESIDIUM BUT NOW I HAVE RESIGNED. ALL THE ABOVE MADE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE, THERE IS NO RESPECT FOR THE TEACHERS IN THAT SCHOOL, ALL THE QUALIFIED AND GOOD TEACHERS LEAVE AS THEY PAY NUTS. THERE IS NO STUDY IN THE SCHOOL. THE INCHARGES ARE HOPELESS AND ARE PUPPETS OF SUDHA GUPTA. IT IS A PROPER BUSINESS SCHOOL ALWAYS WANTING MONEY FROM THE PARENTS FOR EVERYTHING. DON'T SEND YOUR CHILDREN TO MOTHER'S PRIDE OR PRESIDIUM ANY BRANCH.
D Mar 5, 2011 by
ria saxena

I DISAGREE ALL OF U .YOU ARE JUST ENVY OF THE SCHOOL .JUST YESTERDAY WE ADMMITED OUR CHILD IN SCHOOL JUST BY A SIMPLE PHONE CALL. THE PROCEDURE WAS VERY SMOOTH. WE ARE ALSO NOT VERY ELL OFF, BUT WE FOUND THE FEES QUITE ADEQUATE. WEALSO MRT THE INCHARGE, APARNA MAM, SHE IS GREGARIOUS . SUDHA MAM IS ALSO EXCELLENT. I DONT KNOW WHY ALL OF YOU ARE WRITING SUCH RUBBISH ABOUT SCHOOL. I THINK IF YOU CALL THE SCHOOL NUTS THEN ALL OF YOU ARE NUTS.
THANK YOU FOR READING IT . MORE BETTER IF YOU ALSO THINK ON IT.
D Mar 6, 2011 by
presidium

MRS. RIA SAXENA. GOD SAVE YOUR CHILD. ARE YOU ILLETRATE BY ANY CHANCE? YOU WROTE THAT THE SCHOOL TOOK YOUR CHILD BY JUST A SIMPLE PHONE CALL. THERE WAS NO TEST. IN BIG AND GOOD SCHOOLS ALL OVER INDIA THERE ARE ADMISSION TESTS. WE KNOW THAT WHAT QUALITY OF STUDYING IS INSIDE THE SCHOOL. YOUR CHILD WILL LAG BEHIND BADLY. WHO SO EVER IS WORKING IN THE ORGANISATION WILL AGREE WITH ME AS THEY ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS INSIDE. ALL THAT GLITTERS IS NOT OLD DON, T FORGET THAT. YOU SHOULD THINK TWICE ABOUT IT. AS YOU WILL BE FACING A LOT OF PROBLEMS LATER ON.
N Mar 14, 2011 by
shilpa gupta

If anyone really loves and cares for their child, then make them lead the simple life, make them face the reality and dont make them to be in the world of fantasies. As the child will grow up he/ she will not b ready to face the real up and downs and true life, which will stay beyond if they will come out from these kind of institutions.

I experienced both kind of schools..I found regular schools the Best.MAKE UR CHILDREN FACE THE ACTUAL WORLD.MAKE THEM STRONG FROM INSIDE RATHER THAN MAKING THEM PRODUCTS USED BY GREAT BUSINESS GROUPS.
A Apr 4, 2011 by
RAJMALHOTRA_1972

Recently I got my daughter's addmision at Presidium Indrapuram. I paid huge amount of close to Rs.5000 for books. When I went to collect the books, I just got hand full of books for my daughter and a Blue Box containing couple of books for the parents to read which surprised me. When I asked the lady at the counter, she told me that these are all the books for your child, and the blue box is for you. I said the lady that I am not interested to buy it as I have enough books on parenting, but she tried to convince me that the books are of great value add. Finally when I did not get convinced, she said it is mandatory to purchase them and you have no option. I had to buy them as I already paid the money for the books without knowing that the school is trying to sell books that they authoured as part of the childs text books. She further suggested that I will have to buy stationary and other items seperately.

My question is...if some one authors some books, does he/she needs to force people to buy at such a high value of Rs. 2000 by linking it to the childs text books. If readers find value, they will anyway buy it whatever may be the cost. The school should have put it on the stands and let Parents decide if they want to buy them or not rather than forcing them to buy.

Presidium School : Indirapuram - Teachers at Presidium