Punjab Technical University - previous year paper of MBA 1st sem

RazaALI
dear readers

I have request to all of you please send me previous paper(2-3 yrs) of MBA 1st sem.of ptu.as soon as possible.

[Apr 02, 2014] Punjab Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I want to know about the DATE SHEET for MBA 1st Semester held to be in the month of March-09 & please lets know about the previous Question Papers of MBA Ist Semester.

Thanks & with due regards

Ruchi
Contact No. 09871961405

p.h.no:-9958878644
kajal

ptu did not have old examination paper for mba study. if they have pls give me 1st sem paper for prepration...
lalit

I want previous Question Papers of PGDBM Ist Semester.

lalit parmar
Contact No. 09218844296

send me exam papers of mba 1st smester its very urgent

i want to privious years question papers of third sem (finance). so plz forward 2 years questions papersat my id.
thankyou.
sanjeev

Respected SIr/Mam

I am sanjeev kumar singh, i need mba second semester question paper.

please send me or tell me from where i can downlod these

your sincerely

sanjeev kumar singh

we are not having a good teaching staff or facility, proper accomodation & also not well equiped computers for practical basis in our learning centre, which is situated in shimla(h.p), chhota shimla-2.

hi
if some one can pl send me MBA 3rd semester HR correspondence question papers of previous years or the site from which i can download the papers and the route for downloading the papers(PTU)

i want to get model question paper please send as soon as posiable9

hello sir .

i am vikash .pursuing M.B.A.from.ptu .i need privious question paper m.b.a. 1st sem

I want to know about the DATE SHEET for MBA (Ist Sem) held to be in the month of September 2009 & please let us know about the previous question papers of Ist Semester. please send my e-mail.

I want to know website link for last 3 year question paper of MBA Ist & IInd SEMESTER.
ANd reference book website link.

plz send urgent link.

Respected SIr/Mam

I am sandeep jindal, I need MBA(IIND) Semester question paper.

please send me or tell me from where i can downlod these

your sincerely

SANDEEP JINDAL

Hello Everybody,

Please help me in regard of ptu Ist Sem Question papers of last two or three years . send it to my personal email id. i have urgent requirment of this. and also if any body know about the date sheet
of sep-09 exams kindly send a path where's i get date sheet else send it via mail. i am very thankful
to you send it asap.

Thanks & Best Regards

Dheeraj Sharma

dear sir please arrange the test exam paper sam 2 of mba

I want to know about Date Sheet of PTU 1st semester which will be held in Sep. 2009. Please mail me as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards