Punjab Technical University - previous year paper of MBA 1st sem

RazaALI
dear readers

I have request to all of you please send me previous paper(2-3 yrs) of MBA 1st sem.of ptu.as soon as possible.

[Apr 02, 2014] Punjab Technical University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I want to know about the DATE SHEET for MBA 1st Semester held to be in the month of March-09 & please lets know about the previous Question Papers of MBA Ist Semester.

Thanks & with due regards

The Punjab technical university

Jalandhar

Respected Sir

Subject: For Result

I beg to say that I am the student of M.S computer center Fazilka in M.SC. (IT)

You should declare the result from many days. But my result is pending.

I want to apply the application for computer teacher. So please declare my

Result as soon as possible.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,

Name: Alka rani

Roll number: 720592167

Class M.SC. (IT) 2nd Sem

p.h.no:-9958878644
kajal

ptu did not have old examination paper for mba study. if they have pls give me 1st sem paper for prepration...
lalit

I want previous Question Papers of PGDBM Ist Semester.

lalit parmar
Contact No. 09218844296

send me exam papers of mba 1st smester its very urgent

hi students r in very tension plz give the result

i am waiting for my bca 1 result. and i want 2 know when my result is coming tell me as soon as possible

i want to privious years question papers of third sem (finance). so plz forward 2 years questions papersat my id.
thankyou.
neha

clash of competitive exam with datesheet - Punjab Technical University

respested sir,
i am doing mba from PTU and appearing for forth semester exams.i want to give the UGC-NET paper but it is clashing with out mba-Datesheet.many students are worried about it.we have already registered
for ugc-net exam on 28 june .but due to frequent changes it ptu datesheet, they have put us into worried situation.please pay attention to this matter.
sanjeev

Respected SIr/Mam

I am sanjeev kumar singh, i need mba second semester question paper.

please send me or tell me from where i can downlod these

your sincerely

sanjeev kumar singh

we are not having a good teaching staff or facility, proper accomodation & also not well equiped computers for practical basis in our learning centre, which is situated in shimla(h.p), chhota shimla-2.

hi
if some one can pl send me MBA 3rd semester HR correspondence question papers of previous years or the site from which i can download the papers and the route for downloading the papers(PTU)

i want to get model question paper please send as soon as posiable9

hello sir .

i am vikash .pursuing M.B.A.from.ptu .i need privious question paper m.b.a. 1st sem

I want to know about the DATE SHEET for MBA (Ist Sem) held to be in the month of September 2009 & please let us know about the previous question papers of Ist Semester. please send my e-mail.

I want to know website link for last 3 year question paper of MBA Ist & IInd SEMESTER.
ANd reference book website link.

plz send urgent link.

Respected SIr/Mam

I am sandeep jindal, I need MBA(IIND) Semester question paper.

please send me or tell me from where i can downlod these