QUIXOT MULTIMEDIA COMPANY PVT. LTD - ATTITUDE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES & LACK OF GAME CD IN PACK

tusharfans

I would like to compliant about the product sold and services rendered by your employees

I) About Product. - I Bought the product Game CDs (B1G2) for Rs. 149/- out of three CD packets, only one Packet contains CD Other two are Blanck.

This is simply cheating of the customer,

2) I was eager to but the Gift Vouchers Of Rs. 8,000/- Your customer care cell in your mall was not able to sell me GVs.

i) There was three PCs and chair, only one person was attending the desk
II) After half an hour ( waiting in Que )your customer care desk attendent
tell me that, he is eable to sell the GVs, Because GVs are not scanned, another 1 & 1/2 Hour i have to wait.
III) I aproach to the Manager these gays we cannot help in this concern; and talk rubbish. I asked their names, they denied and told me do whatever you can.
IV) Lastly I got the TOLL FREE No. , it was the last source I dailed the toll free no. at least 5 - 6 time no body at least attend the phone. This was more horrible than your system.

The details of the Mall and Incedance are as follows.

-- Mall at Premiem Plaza, Chinchwad, Pune
-- Name of the Managers ( Other employees told the names)
1) Ashitosh Sathe ( SM )
2) Pramod Rupnar ( ASM )
3) Niraj Kumar ( ASM)
--Time was arround 19.00 to 20.15 ( Dated 28/10/2010)

I am doubtful that you will take seriously or not, but i am writting you because I feel very bad. I was having excellent image about Big Bazaar. That your people defamed it.

Still you are not eger to change your approach; I only can say that GOD can save your organisation from detoration.

With Regards,

Tushar
9850 810809
90110 63747
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

A Mar 24, 2012 by
saisuriya

As we had to agree, even snap deal also offers an advt. http://www.snapdeal.com/product/kids-toys-educational-products/Kindergart-33053, after getting on this compliant, how i am able to order.