Ration Card - Enquiry

Diya
How to get a new ration card ?...

we already have our ration card given in murudeshwar. but now we had shifted to Bangalore. we need to renew the card..please do inform the procedure for whom to contact and where to change. we are residing in arekere, bannerghatta road, bangalore.

Do give us nearby office address

Comments

N Nov 14, 2013 by
vasudeva rao kuna

Best Review
we have not received the ration card, against card no. WAP0127096A0131. of kuna.bharati, Srinivas_nagar Tekkali, Dist: Srikakulam. Dealer code :96. Name of the dealer K.Chitti babu Tekkali. please enquiry and issuse my ration card.

dear sir i wan transfer form

How to renew the ration card ?...

we already have our ration card given in Bangalore at Malleswaram. but now we had shifted to Sanjayanagar at Bnagalore. we need to renew the card..please do inform the procedure for whom to contact and where to change. we are residing in Sanjayanagar, Near Ashwathnagar Milk Booth Bangalore 560094. My Contact number 9900520467

Do give us nearby office address

It is really very bad exprience I had with ration-card office in pune.
I have wasted total one year to transfer my name to new card. Whenever I tired with these things then my brother looked in this matter and at last after one year I got card.
It's really very bad experience with ration card office. People are not co-operative. Infact total system is wrong.
& We really do not know there working hours & Hoildays.
System works acording to them & not by the rules.
IN all this process ultimately the common man has to suffer just for his identity.

I request you to bring some change in the process.

I am VENKATARAMANAPPA APPLIED FOR RATION CARD TWO YEARS BACK AT KOLAR,
AT WARD NO.6.I HAVE ENCLOSED MY FAMILY PHOTO ALSO.BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY RATION CARD TILL NOW.
SO ARRANGE TO ISSUE RATION CARD AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

TO GET RATION CARD IS THAT WE HAVE WAIT FOR YEARS

i want cancellation form for ration card how i get plz hellp me or send it by mail to me cancellation form for ration card

want to add my sisters name in the ration card
we already have one ration card but mistakly forget to add her name in the ration card.
wat can i do.

Please tell me the address or Phone No. of a Rashan Card office in Goregaon (E) as I have to apply for a Rashan Card.
nandini

Dear Sir

Iam nandini from bommanahalli bangalore . we had applyed for ration card but we were not able to get our number that had been issued for the ration cards . so pls what shoult we do for that pls reply as soon as possible

regards nandini

Dear sir / madam,
I am staying at Bhosari, Pune. Before that I was staying at Parvati, Pune. I have ration card for the same. But since 2006 I am staying at Bhosari and I want to change the address for the same.

Kindly provide information for the same.

with best regards,
Swati

We have missed the ration card .We have the photo copy of it.Could u plz advise on the procedure to obtain the duplicate ration card.

Please let me know the procedure and address to get ration Card in Pune.

Thanks and Regards

This blog is useless. No one monitor and no one answer any query. Frustrating people dumping their question without realizing that comsumercomplaints.in has no educated people who moniter and answer the query. Site Admin / Moderator, please shutdown your services. Its pathetic to see all the pages full of questions but no answer.

Post the answer on the site itself Mr Administrator / Moderator.

unitpramane puravathapatrikevar purvatha hot nahi

My and my 3yrs old child name has to be removed from my In-Laws ration card because 3 months back
i got divorced.
My In-Laws are delaying the process by not attening the regular process of ration card and giving some other reasons.
Recently they told me that they will remove my name but not my child name that also later not know.

my father name is shri purruhottam pal our ration card category is bpl our ration card is submitted before two years for renewal untill nothing status meet for my submitted ration card so please guide me immediatly .THANKS

I want to know about my ration card

is the ration card No:PAP021104300511 is Working or Not

I need Ration Card Office address.
Pankaj Sarkar