Ration Card - Ration Card Verification

Kovai Pudur,
Coimbatore -42
Ph:0422 2605498

To:
District Supply Officer (SOUTH)
Collectorate Complex,
Coimbatore-18

Sub:Cancellation of My Ration Card.(Shop No:89 Kovai Pudur)

This has reference to my Ration Card No:13/G/0048305, It happened that a week ago I went to my Ration Shop in KovaiPudur to buy Sugar, to my surprise I came to know that my Card is Black Listed for no Reason.
The shop keeper told me that there shoud be a verified seal in my ration card which says it is original ‘or’ Dupicate, He also told the verification staff might have visited your house for verification.
But I am sorry to say that nobody came to my house as on this date, I am 80 year old retd central Govt Official and available 24hrs a day in my house It is very surprise how he missed me.

I hereby request you to send your Staff once again for Verfication to the above said address, Which will enable us to reuse the card.

Hope you will do the needful in this regards,

P.S.RAMAN.
Retd Central Govt Offical ( ISRO)

Comments

My Ration Card Number is 13/G/0534815 issued originally at Pollachi and later transferred to Madurai (West), consequent upon my employment transfer to Madurai.

10 days back, two ladies came to our premises for verification of ration card and verified card of another family residing in our building. But when we produced our card for verification along with my Voter I D Card, they simply refused to verify stating that the relevant verification form for my card is not available with them, They promised to visit our house with the form next day before 10.00 a.m. or after 5.00 p.m. But nobody has turned up to our house so far to verify even after waiting for over 10 days.

We are going nowhere locking the house expecting their arrival for the last 10 days. I heard that the last date for verification was 30.09.2009.

I am now afraid about the fate of my ration card and whether new card will be issued for the next term. If you enquire with the persons who came for verfication, I am sure they will come out with the readymade reply "When we went there the door was locked" etc. But please do not believe them, if such a statement is made as an excuse for non-verification.

I do not know what to do, whom to approach and how to approach for getting my NON-BOGUS RATION CARD verified. I will be much thankful if somebody is able to guide me.

Thanks and regards,

TULSIKUMAR

tulsikumar
N Mar 9, 2013 by
fatima charlie

my new ration card no 10431. my marriage over 25.10.2009. i applied new ration card from Jayankondam taluk office,

i went to 4 or 5 times ...they nothing told .

i am not getting any benefit. because i dont have Ration card.

my first baby also (girl) i am not get any money from government.

Now, i am 8 months conceives. i went two times . they are responding ..

please take the action and give me my new Ration card.

charlie