Ration Card - Procedure to Apply for a new Ration Card

Anjaiah Agirishetti

I am Anjaiah Agirshetti working in a private company. My address is H.No.3-255/1, Village:Kadthal, Mandal:Amangal, District:Manabubnagar: Pin:509358, Andhra Pradesh.

I would like to know the procedure to apply for a new ration card in this area?Where and Whom should I conctact?
What are all the documents required for this? Is there is any specific period to apply this or can apply throughout the year? If this can be done throughout the year, where and whom should I contact. If this can be done during a specific period, when can we apply for this?
How long does it take to saction a ration card in general?

Anjaiah Agirishetti.

Comments

I am Ravindra S Patil working in a private company.i am leaving at Navi Mumbai

How long does it take to saction a ration card in general?

I want to apply for ration card, could you tell me the procedure for applying a new ration card? prevoiusly i was leaving in khar & now shifted to Mira Road.

what are the documents required, where to submit all documents, how many days will take to make ration card?
naga397

i haveration card pink at khammam in khammam district, I willbe transfer to
sattenaplli in guntur districft, pleasease advise us. my mail address
naga397@gmail.com

s
N Apr 15, 2013 by
Ashishrout

I am Ashish Kumar Rout from Odisha working as a india LTD company .i have no Ration card in odisha, Now i am staying in Navi mumbai Ghonsoli, so i want a new ration card .

Present Add - Room -0557/003, Near Marathi school Ghonsoli gaon -400701, Navi Mumbai

Permanet Add - At - Karapada, Po - Aunri, Via - Pritipur, Dist - Jajpur, Pin - 755013, Odisha

Pls suggest me