Ration Card - Renewal of ration card

Monica Rohra

I am Monica Rohra from Ulhasnagar, Thane District. We have ration card but that is very old. I wish to renew the same. Can you please tell me. It is urgent.
Complaint comments 6 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Renewal of ration card

I am krisana tiwari from new seelampur delhi, Thane District. We have ration card but that is very old. I wish to renew the same. Can you please tell me. It is urgent.

I am staying at Mira Road, I wish to apply for new Ration Card. What are the documents required .

Previously i was staying at Goregaon. I have already old ration card. What to do?

Please Let me know.

Balchander RM

i am santi devi from madanpur khadar, mehela mohalla. we haverationcard but i wish renew the same.can you please tell me .it is urgent.

my ration card no.199175. mandal no-36.registrationno-2030.

hi i am pooanam from 61, madanpur khadar sarita vihar new delhi, i husband has died 2 month ago due to dengue fever. i have also one child, after passing away my husband, i have no any source of income. can i get one bpl card. if yes then what is procedure for new bpl card, thanks
mob 9911853207

Ration card renewal on line as published in Hidu is not fuctional. Site refered has no provision for Rewal