Ration Card - Renewal of ration card

Monica Rohra

I am Monica Rohra from Ulhasnagar, Thane District. We have ration card but that is very old. I wish to renew the same. Can you please tell me. It is urgent.

Comments

Renewal of ration card

I am krisana tiwari from new seelampur delhi, Thane District. We have ration card but that is very old. I wish to renew the same. Can you please tell me. It is urgent.

I am staying at Mira Road, I wish to apply for new Ration Card. What are the documents required .

Previously i was staying at Goregaon. I have already old ration card. What to do?

Please Let me know.

Balchander RM

i am santi devi from madanpur khadar, mehela mohalla. we haverationcard but i wish renew the same.can you please tell me .it is urgent.

my ration card no.199175. mandal no-36.registrationno-2030.
A Jan 9, 2011 by
sikandar ram

hi i am pooanam from 61, madanpur khadar sarita vihar new delhi, i husband has died 2 month ago due to dengue fever. i have also one child, after passing away my husband, i have no any source of income. can i get one bpl card. if yes then what is procedure for new bpl card, thanks
mob 9911853207
N Mar 3, 2012 by
B.S.RAJ

Ration card renewal on line as published in Hidu is not fuctional. Site refered has no provision for Rewal

Ration Card - Renewal of ration card