RBI Customer Care, Delhi - Enquiry about IN LIEU TO THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

Mahendra Kathait on Apr 5, 2011

I have received an email from Dept RBI Customer Center, Delhi,India informing that you have a won £1,000,000.00 British Pound. Paid by Famous BMW Company, England.

Please help me is it true/Fake e-mail.
I will receive a further details from RBI. As follows........

Reserve Bank of India Building
Harsha Bhawan,E- Block,
Connaught Place,New Delhi - 110001, INDIA
Customer care Line +911164106261
05/04/2011
IN LIEU TO THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS.

Dear Customer,
You are welcome once again to Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We are pleased to be at your service. This is to notify you once again that we have received a Demand Draft of £1,000,000.00 from your processing official in respect of your winning which has also been refer to us for transfer to your personal account,
We are also informing you that your account activation requirements has been received, therefore your information has been fully proceed and verified,
Be informed that your fund supplied to us is in a bonded Demand Draft in British pounds sterling's, which has been fully processed and endorsed by the ministry of finance with the endorsement stamp as well as approval of the Governor of the Reserve Bank. An online Account has been opened for you, to enable you transfer your fund to your designated Bank account of your choice, with the directions in the R.B.I home page.
An online transit account has been reserved for you and have been adequately credited with the sum of £1,000, 000.00 which have be converted to
72116072.1 INR for transfer as received from your processing officer (Mrs. Jennifer Scott),
Therefore, your current account balance is 72116072.11 INR with this account, you will have to transfer the fund online yourself by following
the instructions below carefully.
To view your account Statement and make transactions in your Account, you are to click on the link below and login to our secure customer log in home page, with your Account number and Pin included below and follow the instructions.
If clicking the link does not wok, please copy and paste into your web browser instead.

Direct Login Link - http://rbonlindianlnt.co.in/onlinebanking
Once you are there, you will find Customer Login click on to access your account statement.
YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT LOGIN DETAILS IS AS FOLLOWS:
Customer Number: 854674
Transaction ID: 134
Pin: 54654
Sort code; 234-92-17
Once you login to your Account, you are to look to the left side, and click on the Fund Transfer info and follow the information’s from step 1 to step 3 to Transfer your fund completely to your Bank account without delay.
SPECIAL NOTICE:
Your fund in the account is on a TRANSIT BASIS, to be expired with in 7 days, after which it expires and the account will be barred.
Our credit facilities are subject to status further; we reserve the right to decline an account application. We believe it is important to make clear to our customers how information is being used at Reserve Bank of India (RBI), the benefits such use provides, and the protections put in place against unauthorized access and use.
We respect your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Contact us on the customer help line at top of this mail for further clarification or any difficulty.
For any help and problems do not hesitate to contact your processing officer Mrs. Jennifer Scott, and If you find any problem opening the above link, kindly contact Mrs. Jennifer Scott Mobile: 09711436332 for any assistance you may need:
Treat with kind attention and reply to our official email address below.
Note: A copy of this email also forwarded to your delivery officer for her personal update.
We look forward to serving you better.

Best Regards,
Customer service department
Reserve Bank of India.

Sir/Madam Please Mail me as soon as possible about this mail

with warms regards
Mahendra

Comments

N Jul 28, 2013 by
tpantony

Aadhaar lID:380229704451
Identity Card No:BXD1057892
Email id:tpantony27@rediffmail.com
s. noor mydeen RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

pan card not issued - india info line dindigul

sir,i applied for pan card from(india info line dindigul ,tamil nadu624001)before 4 months.still not issused.i asked them they told me pan cord gone back to mumbai.how i can get my card back?
Hiten RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

USD Transaction in IND ! - Private Bank !

I would like to know how bank transfer USD in our a/c. and which CBR they calculate for this transfer ?

1) closing rates of RBI for INR - USD ? or 2) they bank transfer as per their rules ?

Mean if RBI - INR closed against USD is 41.63 and the same date bank convert your incmng usd in 40.89 usd ? the diffrences between RBI and private bank is more then 0.74 INR ?

How they work ?
Vivek JAiswal RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

Bill received without card - CBN AMRO credit card

My name is Vivek Jaiswal DOB 17 04 1981 I have recently applied for
personal loan in various banks and they have informed me that I have a
negative cibil report which says that I have an overdue amount of Rs
2200 on a credit card dated 11 05

I kindly request you to check the same and provide me further details
as I dont have any such card with me which has an issue date of
11 05 I do have a credit card from Citibank but thats dated 12 05 and
NOT 11 05

Hence I kindly request you to recheck the same and provide me further
details as the same is delaying my finical transactions Do let me
know if I need to approach civil consumer court for the same if
required

Cibil team gave me the following details
With reference to your mail
please find the updated status of the control number 362709137 as follows

Account type CREDIT CARD
Amount Overdue 2257
Reported by ABN AMRO
Account Status
Account Information 0005415382316347343
Date Reported 31 03 2008

As per my knowledge I dont have any such card Hence kindly clarify the same

Vivek Jaiswal
chandrashekar harsha enterprises  - India

i am not recivce pan card - harsha enterprises

Dear sir

chandru.harsha@gmail.com
SHREEIMPEX RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

NOT YET CREDITED SINCE 24 JULY - DRAFT DEPOSITED

Dear Madam,
Thanks for the email and my reply is as under.
I am writing repeatedly again and again that ICICI Bank drawn draft for dividend was deposited in ICICI Bank Ltd., Kolkata
[THE REGISTRAR HAD DEPOSITED DRAFT NO 619734 DRAWN ON ICICI BANK LTD, KOLKATA IN ICICI BANK LTD., RASOI COURT, 20, R N MUKHERJEE ROAD, KOLKATA ON 24 JULY 2008.] Registrar had taken the acknowledgment receipt and send the same to me. I am sending the same once again to you.
So what else do you expect from me, please check and reply.
ICICI BANK iswriting an email, please write to us through "Email us" option at www.icicibank.com. In my opinion if Level 3 complaint is not working what else will work, it is beyond my imagination.
I am waiting for your reply
RAMESH CHAND VERMA RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

PAN CARD NOT RECEIVED - GOODWILL MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY SERVICES

OUR PAN CARD NO. AHNPV7368Q HAS BEEN DESPATCHED ON DATED 13.08.2008 VIDE LOCKEN NO. ZB2046336 THROUGH FIRST FLIGHT COURIER PVT. LTD. BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TILL DATE.
A.SOUNDARA PRAKASH Account enquiries  - India

some charges collection details - Account enquiries

Dear sir, I am using salary account in your bank.My account no is 006010101014587, In One week before in your bank side dont give any inforomation and any intimation and any messages to me but my account number is changed, then three days before you collect some charges for my account.ie 30.03.2009 date charges Rs.1750 and Rs.180.25.totally Rs.1930.25/-.I take mini statement from A T M, For me unbelievable for this charges, why you collect this charges? I also call to customer call centre but the bank officer tell to me right now system is not working you call to after tommorow. Then next day i call to call centre the number is very busy or not coneccted. So sir till now i dont got right message from you, So kindly refund for my amount Rs.1980.25/- .The amount Rs.1980.25/- very high for me sir, i am using for this is in my family use sir, So dear sir kindly refund for my amount sir.I am waiting for your pleased result please help me. THANKING YOU SIR
Rajesh Kumar State Bank of India  - India

BRANCH BUILDING HAS NOT ENOUGH SPACE FOR PEOPLE - SBI

I have an account in sbi bank at mangol puri branch in delhi. I opened an account here because i have trust on this bank. But this branch (Mangol Puri) has no enough space in the building for people. there is trafficjam of accounts but branch has no enough space to stand for customer. according to accounts and customer the branch building is very small. you to increase space of branch building to give full space to stand there in the branch. Then people will satisfied with branch service. I am complaining behalf of my locality. plz try to solve our problem. we would be thankful !
PUSPA DEVI AGARWAL Global Finance  - India

BLOCKING OF AGENT LOGIN - Global Finance

We are the agent of TRAVEL BOUTIQUE ONLINE, suddenly they have blocked our user login without any information or without any reason, we have money with them, which they are not willing to return, even there customer care help doesn't have any explanation. We have posted the complain to there CEO, and other id's, they have not given any response towards our mail. All of sudden our business has stopped, and we are helpless.
shivaprakash vastrada Personal  - India

Non transfer of amount - Personal

I have transferred Rs.18840 thru internet banking on 21-08-2009 but the amount is not credited to the SBM a/c to which i have transferred till today. The details of the transaction are as given below :

Reference No. : IZ00205685

A/c No : 54012283507
Bank : State Bank of Mysore
Branch : Bellary
amount : 18840

Pls. let me the details as the matter is very Urgent.

With regards
Shivaprakash Vastrad
Dist. Informatics Officer,
National Informatics Centre,
Zilla Panchayat, Fort
BELLARY
natpan RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

Your offer value not reach for me - my phone won GBP 550000.so.

My mobile number receive the message in 7.9.2009.the message given details is your phone won GBP 5,50000 pounds in UK.and also give the uktworldnokia@live.com .so,when will come this amount.
my details:k.ramesh s/o kanakaraj,akkrayapalayam,kallacurichi(T.K),villupuram(D.T)
My cell number:9994951863
My E-Mail address:rrnatpan@gmail.com
natpan RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

please, give the information through this offer.My except your suggestion
BHAGWANDAS V SIDHNANI RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - India

e-banking facility - C.A. NO. 3132

Sir, Iam sorry to write complant but I am helpless to do so. In such full competetion time of banks perhaps Canara Bank, Naroda Road Branch has no interest in their customers who are having the account since last 10 years. I applied for e-banking facility about 5-6 months ago and filled up Form, provided from said branch.I was told that within a week the facility will be provided which is not provided so far. At least 5 to 6 times I had reminded the said branch for subject but every time I am asked to wait for a week as the work of Canara Bank Head Offoce is so slow and e-banking facility is only provided by head office.
I hope the facility will be provided at the earliest possible to aviod unnecessary harasment we bear.
Jitendar Kumar State Bank of India  - India

I am customer since 2 years and my account no is 30262676656Mangolpuri branch state bank of India. I am facing great trouble becouse of nothing either an Atm, cheque book, Account book. I have applied for the same but have not been provided with the above facilitiers.
Jitendar Kumar
RAKESH KUMAR Laptop  - JALANDHAR, Jalandhar, Punjab, India

GIFT & ORIGINAL BILL,G CARD - Laptop

I HAD PURCHASE LAPTOP FROM M/S REGINAL COMPUTER SYSTEM JALANDHAR BILL 267 DT.28-10-2009 W.CODE.10506734 PRODUCTCORD AXOU3902 MACHINE NO. BO84AX178093 WITH SCHEME BUT SCHEME STEEL PENDING I ALSO COMPLATE TO COMPANY THEIRE SIDE ALSO NO RESPONSE
MY ORIGNAL BILL& W.CARD ALSO INCOMPANY
ivan bagorogoza RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - Uganda

BARRED MAIL TO PROMO OFFICIAL CONTACTS - SHELL LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL ONLINE PROMO PROG

I received mail that i had won some sattelite lottery but i have failed to get accesses to the promo afficials.
PARVEZAHMED RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - East Delhi, Delhi, India

DIRTINESS - PARVEZ AHMED

HI I AM PARVEZ AHMED I STAY IN BIHARI COLONY SHAHDARA NEAR GRAVEYARD MY PROBLEM FROM SIX MONTH I AM FACING TOO MUCH DIRTINESS IN MY STREET. DUE TO DIRTINESS I AM FEARING MALARIA.PLEASE REMOVE MY PROBLEM.
007PRADEEP RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - PULIVENDULA, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India

AWARDED OF 5 LAKHS - HAVE BEEN AWARDED OF RS 5 LAKH US DOLLERS

I HAD GOT THE MESSAGE THAT I HAVE BEEN AWARDED OF RS 5 LAKH US DOLLERS
legender RBI Customer Care, Delhi  - PULIVENDULA, Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India

i got message today 13oct2010
i had won money
hoe can got it tell me plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Saleem

RBI Customer Care, Delhi - Enquiry about IN LIEU TO THE TRANSFER OF FUNDS.