RBI Online Regional Office, Sansad Marg New Delhi 110001 - actual enquiry & verification my winning prize fund transfer via RBI to my account

subrata deb on Aug 6, 2011
Dear,Sir
I received a Mai my claim. Winning prize. 500000GBP transfer. Via. RBI CENTRE OFFICE, RBI REGIONAL ONLINE OFFICE-6, SANSAD MARG, NEW DELHI 110001.This funds from coordinator coca-cola draw award.
Please. Sir my name actually prize. Fund via RBI electronic transfer department. through. My personal account transfer erliear. And my Clearence & Conversation fees 14500/ before. Payment. To MR. HARI HARASUDHAN are authorized legal bodies from RBI.His account number : 615001503328 Bank _ ICIcIDiposit for Clearence will be reffund after 7days. As rules are changed from 1st August. So my Clearence charges will also refund back. Clearence Fee before & other document formality and. My account my fund transfer after.
SirI am very confused and blaimed, sir kindly this complaint solution and suggesstion to me. RBI original contact address. Send my email.
Thanks.

Yours faithfully

Subrata deb
south Kalamchowra, Sonamura, west. Tripura
+919436799636

Comments

N Feb 18, 2012 by
prabhakar_prem

Gud mrng sir.. I got a mai on my gmail id you won 750.000.000 britidh ponds. And I got call from7838901705 ths nu. And he told me send 24000 for clerence and registration in custom office..
After I send 24000 on 17.02.20121. After that I got call from same number
And he told me your curency is very.hard n you have to deposit 109, 000 more in reserve bank of india. Sir this is the coreect or not plz still now I not sended 109000 rs sir I want to ask u I have to send that money
Plz confirm me this is right or wrong. Plz send me mail on my email id.
My email id is prabhakarnath.tiwari871@gmail.com
N Apr 3, 2013 by
ArchnaK

6, Sansad Marg,
New Delhi - 110 001, India.
Payment File: RBI-DEL/Id1033/11.
RESERVE BANK OF INDIA OFFICIAL PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
Attention Beneficiary,
The Reserve Bank of India has decided to bring to your attention, that you were listed as a beneficiary in the recent schedule for payment of outstanding debts incurred by the BRITISH GOVERNMENT pending since 2009 to 2013 According to your file record with your email address your payment is categorized as: (Contract type:
Contract type: Lottery/inheritance/ unpaid contract funds/ Undelivered Lottery fund/
Recently on 2nd of February 2013 The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao and Ban Ki-moon Secretary-General of the United Nations met with the Senate Tax Committee on Finance RBI Mumbai/Delhi branch. Regarding unclaimed funds which have been due for a long run, at the end of the meeting, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Governor, Dr D. Subbarao mandate all unclaimed funds to be release back to the beneficiary stating that it is an unfair practice to withhold funds in government account for one reason or the other for tax accumulations.
Therefore, we are writing this email to inform you that (£750, 000.00 GBP) equivalent to (6, 17, 28, 964.31 INR) only will be release to you in your name as concluded by the board. It was also committed by (RBI) Governor that Beneficiary will have to pay the crediting fees only. So you are therefore required to pay Rs6, 500 (Six Thousand Five Hundred Rupee Only) in cash deposit for approval, crediting fees, also confirm your details below for crediting. Please you are advised to fill the form below and send it immediately to our foreign exchange transfer department for verification.
Contact Foreign Exchange Department with the below details
Manager Name Dr. Henry in charges of foreign exchange E-mail: foreignexchangedeptt@live.in
Dear Sir
I got this mail many times on my two id's.
archnakhurana@gmail.com, Khuranaarchna123@yahoo.com
i know This is a fake mail as we all getting these kind of mails on regular basis.As all knows
RBI is very reliable n Trustable bank of india.. so i just wanna know this is rite or wrong?
So let me know??????????????
N Dec 7, 2013 by
upreti

i request to RBI, that pls provide me a cell no. regarding this problem...its urgent

N Dec 7, 2013 by