redington india pvt ltd - regarding replacement of the device

yash_maniyar on Mar 19, 2012
Sir ,

this is to inform you about the problem i have faced , after i purchased a brand new bold 4 worth Rs 33,450 from croma (crossway mall , infintiy group, surat GUJARAT) . sir i purchased the phone on wednesday aroun 9:45pm and on the same day around 11:00 pm i faced a very unsual problem. this problem bolcked the speaker and mic of my phone and i had to reboot my phone after which the problem got solved .

on the second day of purchasing the phone i.e on thursday in the morning at 12:15 i faced this problem again and had to reboot it again . i faced this problems around 5 times on the same day . i went to the croma outlet from where i had purchased my phone on the second day itself after purchasing the phone . the advised me to visit the nearest service center of blackberry in our city . i went there but was closed . on the next day i went to the service center but the answer and response to my phone from their personnel i got was quite unusual .

firstly the executive (lady) sitting on the help desk counter answered to me very rudely which broke my mind about REDINGTON GROUP . secondly she told me to submit my phone over there which i did and today is the date since then as i am not getting a appropriate answer from them . they have started lingering my questions day by day and thus m writing this leeter to you before taking any legal concrete step against them .

also , i searched on blackberry's official website and there are a couple of phone IMEI no's who have faced the same problem and they got they cell phones replaced by getting a DOA letter .
sir , Rs 33,450 is not a small amount and i pledge you to look into this matter very seriously as i am not able to use my piece since i have purchased it 5 days ago , and if they knew that there are problems with this piece they shiouldnt have advised me to buy this as being an end user i dont have appropriate technical knowledge about this field .

LINK :-

being an business man in my city , a lot of my time is wasted going to the outlet and to the service center .

pls revert me as soon as possible .

regards ,